• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Skyward City (Match level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was listed in the ancient historical scroll of description, which i hate reading as much as all of you people XD. its sorta a glitch, i was going to fix it but never got around to it, then i already had it uploaded and said, what the heck ill fix it later tonight, ya im pretty lazy right now, im tired too

-EDIT-
to silent snipe's pics, that was also in the description, could you please point out to me (if you know) what those are caused by?

You need to change up the springs and the height of the platforms you use to get to them.

Auto-homing isn't a bad combo, so kudos there.

Bad texture choices, not to mention that set of stairs had AFALL1 for it's side textures.

Get rid of the death pits on the cars.

The linedefs that have the GFZROCK walls need to be underpegged, hell just get rid of them and replace them with GFZGRASS.

This wad needs a big improvement to be much better, but overall it's...passable.

4/10

theres the acid fall texture? i dont remember placing that on the stairs.... lemme check

EDIT
-oh, that must have been the tool i used, fix missing textures, i have quickly learned that that tool isnt useful for this level XD-

tell me a list of what textures should be replaced

The reason this is getting rated so low is because of all the bugs, get rid of them all and more people will like it.

Replace AFALL1

im starting to realize that, right now i am fixing them, all the errors i can find in there, if you can, id like a small list of some of the stuff i could fix

superthehedgehog said:
im about ready to update the link, just ONNNE thing, how do i delete those floating wallls in the sky?

The linedefs that have them need to have the flag "Lower Underpegged" checked off.

lol, oh, i guess you already said that, im just not too used to the doombuilder language yet >.<, i gotta study

-EDIT-
this has created another problem, now those walls are on top of my sectors, like a house with no roof

Silent_Snipe said:
How come on top of the car like blocks theres a death pit sector :S

It would be perfect if a text showed up.... like when you jump on RedXVI's rooftop.

Donovan that's not a very good update. It was pretty similar to the original in terms of what was changed, and there was no way to get out of the water, which is worse than falling into a death pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back