• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Strike's adventure with screenshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManimiFire

Meow Motherfuckers.
Strike Adventure

Hi guys, strike and me think about new adventure with some great characters. Here the characters: Strike, an brave hedgehog and big hero in his team and all of them love him. Manimi, an super perform hedgehog who always in "super mode" and do his best to save his friends. Oliver, an SMART hedgehog with TELEKINESIS power and he love to make something good from bad. Broke, the most powerful guy in the team. He heavy like steel and stronge like a rock, no matter what, no matter what he takes, he always try to help in the battle and FIGHT. And Derpi, strike's horse and good friend for him, Derpi known as a fly horse and she funny all the time, HA HA HA...

ScreenShots coming soon...

Last edited:
Hi guys, don't worry i now biginning this project and here have screenshots:
Manimi:
srb20003.png

yes and if you see i take more wads you are created...
Strike:
srb20040.png

Oliver:
srb20045.png

This is so bad it looks more like a parody of terrible recolors than an actual mod. If you want to make characters you need to have some basic ability to draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back