• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Werehog is back and better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Speed Breaker

Is Making a Robbie WAD
Okay loads of people know my very bad werehog so i made a great one here he is!

5eg5fo

Too Some people he may be bad but he is better then the last one i did
Im having trouble with the legs and the eyes if you have good eyes can i use em? and legs

Honestly, I think the last one was better. The only thing about this one that is an improvement is the size. Like the last one, it has no shading, it is asymmetrical, and it looks like a child's sketch. Compounding all that is the fact that Werehog is a generally despised Sonic character, so you would do better to make someone else. Better yet, abandon character WADs entirely and just make levels. Character WADs are best left to the consummate spriting pros, and have less potential enjoyment and creativity than a level.

Also, why didn't you put this in your original topic? Originally I assumed that you had just made a new topic because the admins locked the first one, but I checked and it's still open.

This reminds me of some lyrics from "Open Your Heart".
We have our own style and we're not gonna change it.
Seriously. His arms are too thin, he doesn't have any eyes, his ears are like sticks. Here's a way better one.
werehog.png
If you can replicate that, go ahead and use it.
EDIT: I might actually make this guy if I feel like it.

*facepalm*
You're not supposed to recolor it, it's supposed to be green. And why do you always resize the sprites and make them smaller? I meant if you can make other frames in the same style then you can use it.

You know, I think Virt the Fox should make the Werehog wad instead of YOU The Speed Breaker...
Besides, practice drawing before doing anything. At least watch some youtube videos on how to draw or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back