Nitemare.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok someone mentioned last night when they joined my server that their wads were different to the ones I had and they had got their's from here. So I uploaded all 3 zips and wads with the ones I have to fix md5 checksum issues.

Out of curiosity, do you plan to update the sprites of this wad, or are you going to exclusively work on the sprites for the human versions?

Last edited:
I was planning to update Nitemare's sprites since we all know these sprites have been around since 1.08, but I'm not fully sure yet. I've been too lazy due to winter to really work on human or updated frames for anyone.

I think you should increase the glide speed a little. The hurt SFX was really unexpected and I just didn't think it suited the theme of srb2 but maybe I just thought that because I was testing it in GFZ1. Green and blue for his spines? that's...unusual in my opinion but at least it's something new.

Last edited:
Minor update, added comments to the SOC section of the MAINCFG for easier reference. I forget who originally asked me to do it but I did it now. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back