Xbox Slim leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
More reason to buy another 360 since my first one broke(RROD), And Kirby Air Ride can only fill you so much time.

Also, is that a natal wand picture I see?(The one with the 4 buttons coming vertical)

FFFFF what the hell. It took me forever to run that cable through the attic and into my router.

That's not slim, it's the same thickness as the current 360, pretty much. Get it right. In fact, that's the original designs, it's not even a new one. They designed the '2nd generation Xbox' and go on to describe custom faceplates, etc. What you're looking at is the original 360.

FFFFF what the hell. It took me forever to run that cable through the attic and into my router.

I wouldn't advise on Wi-Fi gaming anyways, no unless you have a pretty decent infrastructure going on, too unreliable, you did yourself a favour wiring your 360 up.

The console you should be looking at, and I'm totally going to steal your spotlight here (by the way, you're fired, you've failed to report this properly), is this, which does have Wi-Fi and a 250gb hard drive, that is providing it's true.

Last edited:
That's not slim, it's the same thickness as the current 360, pretty much. Get it right. In fact, that's the original designs, it's not even a new one. They designed the '2nd generation Xbox' and go on to describe custom faceplates, etc. What you're looking at is the original 360.
Oh snap, thought this was the 360+
schermata20100614a00341.png

Wait.. is it? Doesn't it look a bit slimmer then the other model? I'm confused...
Edit: I get it now, the websites pictures isn't showing the new model. But still, its supposed to be a bit slimmer.
The original rumours, some of which took to calling this the "Xbox 360 Slim", everyone assuming that becase the PlayStation 3's second model got smaller that Microsoft would follow suit. But looking at the size of this console's disc tray and power button (itself newly-designed), it doesn't appear to be significantly smaller than the existing Xbox 360. A little thinner, perhaps, but nothing drastic.
I wouldn't advise on Wi-Fi gaming anyways, no unless you have a pretty decent infrastructure going on, too unreliable, you did yourself a favour wiring your 360 up.
ololol

Wireless gaming is fine. I rarely ever lose my connection. Also, there is no lag in games I ever play with my connection either. Oh, does a 100ft wire going around the house look even remotely pretty? -_-

Last edited:
Oh, does a 100ft wire going around the house look even remotely pretty? -_-

I wouldn't know, my house only requires a 20-30 foot cable from server cupboard (upstairs) to entertainment room (far front), we roll our own, so, you know, generally don't worry about the whole looking ugly thing because we can get it under floorboards and stuff. =P

it goes inside the walls autosaver, you don't see it. My dad helped me set it up in around 15 minutes, I just had to squeeze into some tight spaces

it goes inside the walls autosaver, you don't see it. My dad helped me set it up in around 15 minutes, I just had to squeeze into some tight spaces

Yeah, knocking cable through walls is always fun.

I liked the original design, personally, this one looks a bit 'try too hard'. The old one was very sleek and simple.

xbox-360.jpg

I don't really get why you prefer the second one. Its bigger and like you said "Simple"
I really like how sexy the new one looks, just look at the painting. Plus, the top has those slick vents. Its amazing.

The new Xbox looks like a bad arts and crafts project, just because of all the folds as opposed to curves.

Actually not that bad of negatives and something that MS could surely change in the near future to make the perfect out of the box console.

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/9-things...62216557209022

• It still ships with a composite video cable
  • The faceplate is not removable (near as we can tell)
  • There is absolutely no way to connect your memory card
  • The pack-in controller requires AA batteries
  • The new hard drive is not portable
  • The new hard drive enclosure is proprietary
  • The power supply plug has been changed
  • It doesn’t stay shiny for long
  • It’s “Kinect ready”

The "Kinect Ready" comment has nothing to do with the new 360's but the lack of the port in the old ones. This is what it says

"This isn’t a bad thing for purchasers of the 360 S – it’s a bad thing for existing 360 owners. The 360 S has a special connector, which looks like a sort of notched USB port, already set aside on the back and marked “A/V”. We believe this is where Kinect plugs in.

What’s wrong with that, you ask? No previous 360 model has had this port. So, if you actually want Kinect, be warned you might have to shell out extra for some sort of compatibility ****le or somesuch."

The bottom part is wrong. You just have to connect it to the wall instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back