Redownloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Days ago i scanned all my computer and found no virus in SRB2!I think that you have a very crappy anti-Virus...Download Avast!Antivirus and your mom will note that SRB2 isn't a virus.
That one is one of the real Anti-Viruses!I found 2 viruses and they got deleted!

Superusuario said:
2 Days ago i scanned all my computer and found no virus in SRB2!I think that you have a very crappy anti-Virus...Download Avast!Antivirus and your mom will note that SRB2 isn't a virus.
That one is one of the real Anti-Viruses!I found 2 viruses and they got deleted!

Couldn't have said it better.

Please. AVG is a top-rated scanner. It was reviewed in a popular computer magazine. Nothing about srb2 is virus loaded. Don't joke about this.

Hero said:
Hey um, thats a girl and shes my sister.But yes Mom hates downloading, and she looks through everything we go through.One time she just deleted srb2 and we asked why she said.

Mom: Its a virus honey, just go find another game to play that you dont have to download.

Shadamy and Me: Why!?

Mom: Because its a virus!

Me: No its not!

Shadamy: Give it a try then.

I dont know if this is allowed and might be banned, but thats the truth.She really did do that, she dosent like us downloading but she downloads stuff.

Ask your mom this: "How do you know if the things YOU download don't have viruses?"
If she punishes you for that tell her it was my Idea.

My mom is okay with me downloading and playing games.(She isn't that strict with the rules we have except homework) She let us get Darkwatch, a very violent and some scenes that were uh... (We skipped the "Mature" scenes without watching (We meaning my sister and me)).

/offtopic
One thing I find weird though, My mom is better at tetris and Dr.Robotnik Mean bean Machine (Sonic Mega Collection) than me. She got over 1000 rows cleared in tetris DS endless mode (It stopped counting after 999).

Reminds me of my mum thinking less hard disk space = slower PC. @_@

It was the VIRUSES we had on our old PC mum! Well, at least I'm in charge of new software now. And it's true that things you "don't have to download" have more malware, as the common conception is the exact opposite. Oh, and isn't there a way to just stop your mum accessing the SRB2 folder? Not like I actually like to discuss that, but the ignorant must not rule the more computer intellegent.

I just said something about the state of the MS, didn't I? Besides, if you have the type of parent who'll ground you for outsmarting them, they don't deserve your respect really.

Shadamy-Angel said:
I dont want to get yelled at or in trouble by my mom!

Ever thought of making a new folder and putting it somewhere where your mom probly won't look? And just play it when she's not around if your that worried about getting in trouble over it.

I think you might want to try and challenge her to prove it, but then again, some people aren't as persuasive as me, lol.

Kopper said:
I think you might want to try and challenge her to prove it, but then again, some people aren't as persuasive as me, lol.

Nah, but yes you should try it.

Pfft, if your mom really thinks that it's a virus, then go tell her about this MB. It wouldn't exist if SRB2 was a virus. Then again, to parents, EVERYTHING is a virus.

I don't have to worry about this crap, 'cause I have my own computer. :D

Parents who have little computer education are Horrifying to deal with!
Especially ones from the 80s.

verifiaman said:
Parents who have little computer education are Horrifying to deal with!
Especially ones from the 80s.
Try the 60's :(, lucky I'm the only one in my family who actually knows how a computer works and not just where the power button is so i decide what's best to buy which works in my favour =P

I find it kind of funny. Most parents tell us to listen because they know more than us. Yet in this age most teens know more than their parents!
Ironic huh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back