Redownloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JigglyWiggly said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
Thats how my Mom is...man what do parents thank in therw mind...
If your parents have prevented you from playing games then stop whining. They pay for your food, your clothes everything. They do not have to talk crap from you. Of course this does not mean that I don't want me to put my foot in their mouth for giving false information. If she is paranoid go put the game in a virtual machine and prove it, problem solved.

VIRTOOL MASHEEN WIL BRAKE MA COMPOOTA OMGZ! :<

norly, I bet that'll be the answer...

JigglyWiggly said:
Shadamy-Angel said:
If your parents have prevented you from playing games then stop whining. They pay for your food, your clothes everything. They do not have to talk crap from you. Of course this does not mean that I don't want me to put my foot in their mouth for giving false information. If she is paranoid go put the game in a virtual machine and prove it, problem solved.

Yeah... um, you really dont have to be like that to her, shes just a young girl. But yeah still she just wonts to play to pass time.

Hey srb2 does slow down your pc alot. Strangeley, it made my cpu faster then comcast ever could, I clicked it 2 times and I was already on the main game page.

Sorry, but...
Games do not make your CPU any faster than it is. Nor can an internet connection. I really don't know what you're trying to say here, but the message you conveyed made no sense at all.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
SSNTails said:
I'm beginning to think that parents are saying games have viruses just to keep their kids from playing them.
Psychic! *shot* You read my mind SSN. They think video games "ruin kids minds and gets them addicted." I think otherwise. They should at least let kids over the age of 10 play video games. Lets face it, they're close to being teenagers and they're getting more responsibility, so I think kids have a strong enough mind to survive video games. Except maybe scary maze...*runs off*

QFT, the reason soccermoms exist.
they think: "Oh, its the game's/movie's fault!"
no... its not their fault, its your fault for letting these kids play/watch these games/movies!!

Dark Warrior said:
Sorry, but...
Games do not make your CPU any faster than it is. Nor can an internet connection. I really don't know what you're trying to say here, but the message you conveyed made no sense at all.

What im saying is: my srb2 pops up faster.

But sence today I downloaded maple-story, its slow down a little. But yes it really did do that I only had srb2, in a folder. I have internet, a folder (with srb2 in it.) And something else thats my private chatroom. But thats all 3. I dont have any wads either. I stop playing netgames for a while. And I deleted all my wads. The one wad I only have is srb2 race track. Mind asking, were is that wad at. Is it against the rules if is I will edit. But please can someone tell me, do I have to google it. If I have to what do I type?

But Dark, im saying that its goes up fast. Two clicks and it goes to SONIC TEAM JUNIOR. Then the main game page, but yes I relly think my siste should download srb2.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Cue said:
This is why you buy your own computer...

Oh, and have the only administrative power over the computer that does the routing for your entire household. ;)

My parents come to me when they have a virus on their PC.
I'm probably getting my own PC this summer. I honestly doubt it though. Or at least my mom is gonna get a laptop and I use the old computer for all my needs *evil smirk* Anyways back on topic. Shadamy, you have to prove your mom wrong like I did. Ask her to let you download srb2 then have a wager. If there is no virus on your computer after you download it, you can keep srb2. But if there is (which there isn't), you get grounded and permbanned from the computer. Fair enough?

That just sucks eing bannd from the cpu *shot*. Whats the point o doing that, I mean really you wont see a kid saying:

Mom lets have bet: you when im banned I ,win i keep srb2 lolz!.

Really who says and ragers with here mom?

mephiles576 said:
Most of the ones you dont have to download really are boring

Not necissarily. Lots of non-downloadable games can be very fun.

I don't think you understand what he said, so let me rephrase it for you:

Every game has to be saved in a folder that deletes the files after you're done. It's saved into your cache folder, and sometimes it stays(Depends on game). So either way, Flash or no flash, it's unescapable.

Also, my mom thinks computer are bad. I personally think that if all the stuff she said about was true, no one would be using it.

EDIT: Hero, the edit button is your friend(It's next to the quote button on your posts.

Cue said:
JigglyWiggly said:
Shadamy-Angel said:

Like you said it is the solution, to the OP did you even read this suggestion or have you never used a virtual machine?

Hero said:
But Dark, im saying that its goes up fast. Two clicks and it goes to SONIC TEAM JUNIOR. Then the main game page, but yes I relly think my siste should download srb2.

So you're telling me a website that you visit often is accessed faster?

L2Internetz and BBcode.

supersonic45 said:
mephiles576 said:

Every game has to be saved in a folder that deletes the files after you're done. It's saved into your cache folder, and sometimes it stays(Depends on game). So either way, Flash or no flash, it's unescapable.

I'm not super technical, I only know the basics, like internet and programs. What cache folder? I understand deleting the files after you're done, but other than that you've made me more confused.

mephiles576 said:
supersonic45 said:
mephiles576 said:

I'm not super technical, I only know the basics, like internet and programs. What cache folder? I understand deleting the files after you're done, but other than that you've made me more confused.
Cache Is a folder that keeps files temporally to speed up the loading of recent pages, for example: your playing a flash game, the game ends up getting you stuck inside a glitch in the game, you end up pressing the Refresh button to re-load the page, the game will come up faster because your Cache folder temporally downloaded/saved the flash game.

JigglyWiggly said:
Cue said:
JigglyWiggly said:
Shadamy-Angel said:

Like you said it is the solution, to the OP did you even read this suggestion or have you never used a virtual machine?

Probably hasn't, and that solution is rather unrealistic. I mean, think about it for a minute. How many people even know what a virtual machine is, much less how to run it? They'd also likely have to download more software to run the virtual machine anyways, and if the mother is paranoid, this really isn't viable. Also, making one statement online about how parents think really isn't "giving them crap", and you rather went overboard on that, you know. :/

Heh, the first time I had seen this topic, I thought I would be laughing my ass off.... But for a strange reason, I'm a little mad >_>.

zeldagamer00 said:
mephiles576 said:
supersonic45 said:
mephiles576 said:

Cache Is a folder that keeps files temporally to speed up the loading of recent pages, for example: your playing a flash game, the game ends up getting you stuck inside a glitch in the game, you end up pressing the Refresh button to re-load the page, the game will come up faster because your Cache folder temporally downloaded/saved the flash game.

Thanks, but lets get back to the topic >.>
I think your moms just trying to keep you away from the comp.

Dark Warrior said:
JigglyWiggly said:
Cue said:
JigglyWiggly said:
Shadamy-Angel said:

Probably hasn't, and that solution is rather unrealistic. I mean, think about it for a minute. How many people even know what a virtual machine is, much less how to run it? They'd also likely have to download more software to run the virtual machine anyways, and if the mother is paranoid, this really isn't viable. Also, making one statement online about how parents think really isn't "giving them crap", and you rather went overboard on that, you know. :/
Yeah I went overboard but back to what we were talking about, of course it's unrealistic I just had it out there and it is the solution. If she is scared of downloading programs from microsoft the company who made her operating system, that's hypocritical.

things are getting crazy & out af topic ok?
Back on topic: SRB2 has no virus at all. any DECENT virus scanner would know that. i swear half of my games were downloaded & i havent gotten any viruses yet. i think a new mom would be suitable. what does your dad say about this concern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back