Redownloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSNTails said:
I'm beginning to think that parents are saying games have viruses just to keep their kids from playing them.
Psychic! *shot* You read my mind SSN. They think video games "ruin kids minds and gets them addicted." I think otherwise. They should at least let kids over the age of 10 play video games. Lets face it, they're close to being teenagers and they're getting more responsibility, so I think kids have a strong enough mind to survive video games. Except maybe scary maze...*runs off*

Shadamy-Angel said:
Thats how my Mom is...man what do parents think in there mind...
Fix'd and that's how most parents are. I'm just glad that srb2 is a safe fun game. I wanna go unlock red XVI right now...*shot*

SSNTails said:
I'm beginning to think that parents are saying games have viruses just to keep their kids from playing them.

Don't give people ideas...

jack_thompson_attorney.jpg

Jack Thompson said:
GTA IS VIRUS LULS

SSNTails said:

I feel the exact opposite of that post. My parents let me play the games on the internet. If it appears on the scan then its gone, vamboose, or whatever you want to call it. Other than that I can play almost any game that I want to.

Parents around my neighborhood let their kids play the games if they don't have viruses. The parents that you guys have are strict, overprotective of their things, or payed a lot for that cpu and dont want it to mess up.

SSNTails said:
inorite
I believe reasoning for that is that when they were kids they didn't have the pwnsome video games we have, so they just don't want us playing them.

^ I LOLED

Too bad me the 11 year old has his own computer. ^_^

Well,some parents can't trust people over the internet saying *Your Anti Virus thinks its a trojan*Internet doesn't always have trustful people.

(No Offense)

Parent Cruelty

My parents go through everything I have my messages,games, and youtube account. My Mom does not like downloading, my sister had downloaded srb2 on my cpu, mom saw it and I got grounded for the next two weeks in my room.My sister stays with me in my room, man my brother sss was laughing at me, so thats why.Shes gone to work, so im on my cpu in my room.(lucky I know how to fix a cpu >.<).

Luckily for me i have my own password protected PC so my parents can access it, and thank god they don't know how to work one :3

Meh...I just put Srb2 in my jump drive. Good thing McAfee doesn't over look my jump drive when doing a virus scan.

This is why you buy your own computer...

Oh, and have the only administrative power over the computer that does the routing for your entire household. ;)

My parents come to me when they have a virus on their PC.

Cue said:
This is why you buy your own computer...

Oh, and have the only administrative power over the computer that does the routing for your entire household. ;)

My parents come to me when they have a virus on their PC.
I'm probably getting my own PC this summer. I honestly doubt it though. Or at least my mom is gonna get a laptop and I use the old computer for all my needs *evil smirk* Anyways back on topic. Shadamy, you have to prove your mom wrong like I did. Ask her to let you download srb2 then have a wager. If there is no virus on your computer after you download it, you can keep srb2. But if there is (which there isn't), you get grounded and permbanned from the computer. Fair enough?

Me and my brother have our own PCs already. I'm glad we don't have to share a PC, because if it was the case... we'd be having arguements all the time!

Monster Iestyn said:
Me and my brother have our own PCs already. I'm glad we don't have to share a PC, because if it was the case... we'd be having arguements all the time!
We all know what that means *shot* back on topic. Wonder how this is gonna turn out. For some reason I don't think that shadamy angel will get to download srb2 with her moms permission. Good luck shadamy.

Maybe Shadamy-Angel's mom got scared of JTE's Supervirus because she thought it was a real virus! XD

Seriously, some parents are fucked up these days. Luckily, my parents aren't like that. - Don't evade the curse filter

SonicTheDalek said:
Maybe Shadamy-Angel's mom got scared of JTE's Supervirus because she thought it was a real virus! XD

Seriously, some parents are fucked up these days. Luckily, my parents aren't like that.

Yeah, her mom did get scared of the supervirus 3 times, and last time she did she cussed at both of us.

It does seems like a virus bit it really isn't.

When I first started playing srb2, it slowed down my computer a little.

I trashed away the game before becuase I didn't like it.

My computer started running faster again.

I got so bored one day I redownloaded it and the same thing happend.

I kept on doing this routine until I decided to keep the game or not.

What made me keep the game was becuase you can add wads and make your own levels.

Gemmys Princess said:
It does seems like a virus but it really isn't.

When I first started playing srb2, it slowed down my computer a little.

I trashed away the game before becuase I didn't like it.

My computer started running faster again.

I got so bored one day I redownloaded it and the same thing happend.

I kept on doing this routine until I decided to keep the game or not.

What made me keep the game was becuase you can add wads and make your own levels.
Fix'd and also the best thing about srb2 is that you can change it from srb2 and make it into a whole nother game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back