Redownloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I redownload srb2, mom says not to.But do you think I should ive been wondering to keep it for a few and then delete it...

Shadamy-Angel said:
No i just need a answer, and she says its a virus, im wondering should i download it and delete it back.
Almost all of us have srb2. I beilive most of the bugs are worked out of it and I don't have a virus on my computer yet. Either since you want our oponion I say yes.

Redownload it from SRB2.org, and tell your mom that the thousands of people who have played SRB2 say otherwise about her "virus" theory.

Prime 2.0 said:
Redownload it from SRB2.org, and tell your mom that the thousands of people who have played SRB2 say otherwise about her "virus" theory.
It's true. That's how I convinced my mom to let me download srb2 *shot by mom* Yeah but prime's got the right idea.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I don't have a virus on my computer yet.
Lol.

Look, it has no virus, and in reality, there is no reason why you shouldn't, unless your computer is running out of memory, but then you'd have a bigger problem.

Seriously, SRB2 isn't a virus.

Parents are always concerned that everything is a virus. This in itself isn't a bad thing, but to the level of paranoia, it is. If SRB2 were a virus, it would not have the fanbase it does. This community wouldn't exist. If it's a "virus", it'd show up on scans. Seriously, download, play, enjoy. We aren't InternetGameBox.

Shadamy-Angel said:
Ok im downloading it now, im going to put it in a folder so i can delete it all at the same time.
Why would you delete it, there is no reason to, as people have already stated.

Shadamy-Angel said:
I dont want to get yelled at or in trouble by my mom!
Why didn't you ask her? Convince her and show her this topic. I have windows 98 and srb2 works like a charm.

All you have to do is tell your Mom that nothing bad happened because of SRB2, tell her that the game wouldn't have the fanbase it has now if it was, or simply show her this forum topic.

I've only seen a few people cuss on the site so I don't think that's a big deal. Plus the majority of our users are teens anyway so when you look at it don't teens have a right to cuss? I mean when you watch shows and stuff with teens even kids they cuss. Either way I guess your gonna have to have a friend download it then go over to thier house to play it. I was going to do that but then it seemed mean.

I'm beginning to think that parents are saying games have viruses just to keep their kids from playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back