when did you first play the demo for SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I played 1.08 when I was about six years of age and completely forgot about it for a while. (Untill I became 12?)

This makes no sense considering you're 17 years old.

17 - 6 = 11

11 years of SRB2? Uh, it just started it's 10th year a few months ago.

ಠ_ಠ

Ash said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I played 1.08 when I was about six years of age and completely forgot about it for a while. (Untill I became 12?)

This makes no sense considering you're 17 years old.

17 - 6 = 11

11 years of SRB2? Uh, it just started it's 10th year a few months ago.

ಠ_ಠ
I forgot about it for a while. At the age of 12, the thought of SRB2 came back to me which made me start playing it once again.
17 - 12 = 5

So I've been actively playing SRB2 for 5 years to this point while being actively involved. At the age of 6, I didn't know any better. Hell, My memory is foggy.

About 2 years ago, only a few months before 1.09.4 came out. I took a while to actually using the new version, since I refused to leave 1.09.2. Now I feel silly for being like that.

I think I stuck to 1.09.2 because it had that -noresetemeralds command for the console, which was removed in 1.09.4.

1.08. I'd be more specific but the hard drive that I downloaded it on bit the dust so I can't get a more specific date. At least a year before my first wad release, before you guys pumped all the crazy out of me. :p

Around.. 2004. I remember first playing the version that Acid-Play has, and then getting the newer version at Caiman.

I just decided to join the forums a couple of years later.

Last year, June. Yeah, I coulden't pass the crushers on THZ2. And I didn't see the turret pass room until my friend played with me and saw it. I was so silly, I didn't even know that you are faster with speeddash. And around November or october I found out how the LightDash works, then after 1 month I found out about objectplace and homing commands watching youtube videos. :lol:

I started off playing a year ago or something like that....

Sasa said:
Yeah, I coulden't pass the crushers on THZ2. And I didn't see the turret pass room until my friend played with me and saw it. I was so silly, I didn't even know that you are faster with speeddash. And around November or october I found out how the LightDash works, then after 1 month I found out about objectplace and homing commands watching youtube videos. :lol:
xD ya, we all start somewhere lol
ahem... I would be really happy though if someone told me what "finish nights" means... you know, in the secret menu... to get the adventure example. [/quote]

Tec_Weed said:
ahem... I would be really happy though if someone told me what "finish nights" means... you know, in the secret menu... to get the adventure example.
This is not a topic for that. I alredy got an answer to the same question in topic "secrets". And there are more than 1. I am going to show you link, wait...

I played 1.09 first, then switched to 4.35, and when I got a better graphics card, back to 1.09.

I searched "sonic hedgehog fangame" on Youtube and quickly found SRB2, went to da site, downloaded 1.09.4, played it, loved it, vid'd it. All of this happened almost exactly one year ago.

I just simply joined December 2007 when i wasn't knowing how to spin...I just simply figured out mit in January...I got Mario Koopa Blast like in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back