Krazy Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarplaya

This is a controllable Buzz robot that escpaed Eggman's lab and went Krazy! Download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w21cxl

Mirror:

http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=0adc1fcf4a84dc336861ade053850181

Screens:

srb20088wm2.png

my.php

(-start-off topic)haha....that was the wad you was making huh? lol good job.(-end-off topic)

omg no! i hate those robot! will NEVER play as them! i hate them! no! aww! *downlaod*

knucky said:
(-start-off topic)haha....that was the wad you was making huh? lol good job.(-end-off topic)

Ahh no! I hate those robots and I will never play as them. I hate them a lot, aww no. *downlaod*

Fixed.

Yay, another playable enemy *downloads*

*places a call to SonictheDalek*
Nice one you finished Team Rebellion! *shot*
Now all we need is voices on Jetter and Krazy, and some 1337 modifications to Krazy's appearance. (Laser cannon anyone?) *stabbed*

I se you used amy as a placeholder

I'm curious. Why are you people pissing yourselves in excitement from a sprite rip? Playable ememies are not fun in the slightest, not even SonictheDrakel's ones (too bad he's gone, if he was here. I would have shoved this fact in his face.)

[falsefix]
Sumakima said:
I'm curious. Why are you people so excited over an awesome sprite rip? Playable ememies are fun in the greatest possible way, especially SonictheDalek's awesome WADs (too bad he's gone, if he was here. I would have worshipped him for those.) I am completely insane and will now go to the Land aRPeeGia to become reaquainted with my cousin Jeffry the Jaguar.
Fixed. *Stabkilled* [/falsefix]

Seriously man those were good. this is slightly less good because it is, as you said, a sprite relocation, as opposed t a resprited mastertpiece like Crawlie Clawer and Jetter (I hope he gets a voice someday.).

Oh no, error Signal_handler(): segment violation.

wee.another enemy to play.
i like it but im not forcing you but could you try other custom skins/custom enemies you can try ? at the time most people are ripping sprites (im not talking about you) and creating skins out of it.nevermind ill stop because i dont want to get banned.by the way since i didnt try this skin does it have colors to switch (green,blue,etc.)

Chaos Knux said:
Now all we need is voices on Jetter and Krazy, and some 1337 modifications to Krazy's appearance. (Laser cannon anyone?) *stabbed*

Joe The Hedgehog: No way i cannot get kux overdrive plz can ya help me

Joe The Hedgehog said:
Chaos Knux said:

Joe The Hedgehog: No way i cannot get kux overdrive plz can ya help me

there is no knuckles overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back