Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailsmastermind

Does time attack too much
I searched in the Video games section and didn't see a topic on this so I decided to post it. Well, how many of you have it? I just got it and it seems pretty good. I main have a problem with running around small planets (Reminds me of SA2B) and the fact that you can't keep fire flower until you get hit. Other wise, I really like it. What do you guys think?

Well, I just beat it, and I'd say the comparisons to Super Mario Brothers 3 are accurate. That's definitely the best game I've played in years. Definitely going to spend the time to find all the stars.

Hmm, I might get it, though it isn't really fun when you're shown a bunch of references to Yoshi and then hear from someone that he never physically appears in the game (at least without 100%). I just hope he's part of a secret... If anyone can find him, please let me know. If you do, I'll buy the thing like a hotcake, but until then I'll just be coding my own game and playing a few rounds of Team Fortress 2.

I played it at WalMart 2 days ago, I was having problems aiming at the bubble, but it was fun. Definitelnaly going to get a Wii and buy it for Xmas(If my mom even buys me anything.

I was playing through, and I kind of don't like the linear ness of some of the stages. I wish they had more open stages. Although flying around the planetarium is pretty fun.

This is the best thing I've played since SMB3. I constantly said "wow" through out the whole game.

Its on my Christmas Wish List along with Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Sonic and the Secret Rings, and the platform to play them all on... <.< I'm not anticipating it quite so much if despite the near-perfect reviews, only because its Mario, and not Sonic...

Still I'm hoping to be able to try it. I'd like to know how it compares to some of the other 3d platformers? (I've played Spyro 2, SA:DX, SH, urm... and... SRB2...) IGN said its the best platformer out there, but I'm not necessarily taking their word for it... it would be my first Mario game on a console though so I'm hoping its good.

Sky Ninja said:
Um... wow, that has to be the most horrible and annoying glitch ever. At the same time, it's funny.

Nope, not even comes close.

Twilight Princess. When Shad leaves after you want to warp the Sky Cannon to Lake Hylia, you save and quit. Get back in the game, you can't warp, and the way out is blocked. You would have to start the game again to get anywhere.

GCFreak said:
Sky Ninja said:
Um... wow, that has to be the most horrible and annoying glitch ever. At the same time, it's funny.

Nope, not even comes close.

Twilight Princess. When Shad leaves after you want to warp the Sky Cannon to Lake Hylia, you save and quit. Get back in the game, you can't warp, and the way out is blocked. You would have to start the game again to get anywhere.
Ok, that's the most horrible glitch.

I got Mario Galaxy the day it game out! I'm hooked. My only complaint so far is that you go upside down a lot and that gets a little crazy.

Other then that I love the graphics, music, and gameplay!

Eww glad I never ran in to that glitch in Twilight Princess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back