Wire Frame Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, pepe, I will; I'll be updating with some new wireframe characters. Some characters I'm going to try are:

Me(human form)
Eddy(Ed, Edd, and Eddy)
Jason Voorhees(Halloween)

Todd and I will be working on this together, for it is a collaborative project. We're currently trying to work on Eddy. The concept of Jason Voorhees is still being brainstormed.

Wheres the real link?
AdamTheHedgehog said:
This is a wad of Wire Frame Soldier, released with permission from sykotic for his sprites usage. It comes complete with a Cross of SA2 Style attacks and a bit of SHTH style shooting

Since photobucket isn't being nice to me, no screenies right now

Here's the link: LINK REMOVED BY ME

Enjoy!

If you don't enjoy this, I will rip your pride and joy out from between your legs and eat it for my TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA!
Since ppl on this forum hound users for em, here's a screenie! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mlqpdv

Yes, I removed the link, but I did it for a few reasons:

1):The character was mildly overpowered and had a few odd extra sprites.
2):I was using sendspace's free service.
3):I'm working on a new project, so I can't be hounded by people asking for the download link.
and 4):I had a lot of negative reviews about this, so I had to kill this wad.

there was a reason I removed this from the thread... It was kinda shoddy; besides, syko and some friends from TMF have made another one that blows mine out of the water...and into jupiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back