Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wikipedia said:
In August 2006, Sakurai and Miyamoto stated that Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog was the most requested third-party character to be included.[25] Around the same period of time, Tips & Tricks reported that Miyamoto has stated Nintendo has actually contacted Sega regarding this, and that they're awaiting a final decision.[26] Then, in the October 2006 issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, he mentioned that "Sega's hedgehog would be the perfect addition to Brawl's cast." An article in the first issue of a Swedish Nintendo Magazine named "+N" makes a report that the known confirmed characters will be in Brawl, along with Sonic the Hedgehog as a playable character,[27] though the magazine's credibility is questioned. Yojiro Ogawa, the director and producer of Sonic and the Secret Rings was asked by the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine about to see Sonic appear in Nintendo's upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl and he said: "In my personal opinion, it would be great to have Sonic in it. But that would really involve Sonic and Nintendo's management, it's nothing to do with me!"[28] Yuji Naka, former head of Sonic Team and the chief of PROPE has said that he wants to see Sonic in the next game. At this point, it is unknown who can give the rights to Sonic. The recent announcement of the game Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, a collaboration between Nintendo and Sega and featuring both companies' mascots, has led fans to believe that the inclusion of Sonic in Brawl is likely.

I hope he is.

It's ok but it will get less popular in like months or so. All they did was change the graphics, gave them new moves, new stages, new characters. I might get it but all it would be is a waste of time if you ask me. When they come out with another version of different games they usually get boring, like Mario Party 7. This game did get some good ratings but it mostly got bad ratings due to which they only added new stages, characters, and mini games.

I had hell alot of fun in Smash Bros Melee. The game's duration is endlessly. You need to finish every gamemode, need to explore every level, unlock every character and level, practice and train alot, master every character, knowning and mastering every item, breaktrough the limit of fighting skills with your favorite character, need to invite all your friends and spend hours on teamwork, duels, and melees, learn every trick, make lots of strategies, make big records in the differen't gamemodes, obtain all trophies, try all AR codes and gimmicks, and being able to be the best player in your country.

Really, if you consider everything I was telling about can take about 8 hours, and in some cases much more(such as the obtain all trophies thingy and the training thing), you'll know how long the duration is.

Wow, if this game can even keep me on for even half as long its already a awesome game, since that means it'll still keep me training for about 125 hours.

Super mystic sonic said:
master every character
Anyone here who masters in one character could probably own you when you're using any character. I, too, am a Samus user. I would seriously be surprised if I lost against you.

Watch out, I'm good with Peach. Not great, but that's because my hand-eye coordination isn't that great either. [/excuse]

Roy is my best char, Ness, Falco and Kirby.

I am missing 10 trophies, whitch are the boss trophies (thats 4 i think), the ones that require you to have a certain game to get(i think thats 4), mew, and celebi.

BlueZero4 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
master every character
Anyone here who masters in one character could probably own you when you're using any character. I, too, am a Samus user. I would seriously be surprised if I lost against you.

Quess you're too overconfident. If you even think you can beat me, you must have gone crazy. But hey, we'll see in a online Brawl game soon enough.

master every character, breaktrough the limit of fighting skills with your favorite character

Although mastering only 1 character and training to the very limits can make you seemingly invincible with that character, you could be in a bad disadvantage against some characters, and of course other players will detect a certain strategy you keep using, and will make sure it won't work anymore. Personally, I'm good with Samus, Link and Mario, but that doesn't mean I'm bad with Fox, Zelda, Captain Falcon and the rest. I just suck with Jigglypuff and Pichu, thats all.

I'm kinda doubting your skills, though. Are you just being overconfident, or am I? 1 way to find out. If you can't beat All Stars on very hard, I'm afraid you're not gonna come far in a match with me. But hey, as I said, we'll find out together in a brawl game.

I'd say I'm overconfident with SSBM, I seriously find it hard to imagine a player better than me when it comes to one-vs-one or a free-for-all. There ya' go, overconfidence? I suck at All-Star mode, anyways. Depends on what level I'm on, I can't stand anything other than static levels.

I'd sure like to play against someone on SSBB when I can. Bit more variety than one other person.

If you even think you can beat me, you must have gone crazy

But this doesn't exactly scream "I'm not overconfident".

ree-c said:
If you even think you can beat me, you must have gone crazy

But this doesn't exactly scream "I'm not overconfident".

Maybe I am overconfident. Maybe I'm just good. Maybe I'm trying to talk more than I fight.

But I think I might lose from you guys at first, considering I haven't played Smash Bros Melee seriously for about a year now. And because you all know I totally need warm ups before I can kick some butt, I might as well start training for the big fight with you guys soon.

I'd join you guys just to see how I compare to everyone else. Although in brawl i think my new best char will be meta knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back