ultimate skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlejust

Annoyed-by-my-lame-username
i got ultimate skill and i just used level select to get to CEZ3 and finished the game with knuckles but nothing happened :evil: what do you get? and what am i doing wrong? :cry:

oh and by the way how do you add pictures to your sig? :oops:

1: You don't get anything from Ultimate skill in SRB2. It's just a gloating bonus.
However, you DO get something from Ultimate skill with the SPmoves mod by Jason the Echidna.
The link to his website's in his profile, or click the WWW thingy below one of his posts.
2: You can't load an image from your computer. Why? How will the internet keep getting the image from your computer constantly? especially if it's off.
What we do around here is load an image to an image hosting thingy, and link to it from there.
There's a good, quick, easy one I'm using right now. BRB with the link.

EDIT: Here you go. http://www.tinypic.com/
Use the browse button to look for an image on your computer, and it'll load the image to the website, and provide you with a link. Copy + Paste the link into your avatar thing. Viola!
For signatures, (I'm taking a wild guess here, as I have never put an image in a sig.) Try
(img)http://www.tinypic.com/mypic.duh(/img) in the sig, only replace the ( and ) with [ and ], and replace the URL with your pic's URL. Viola again!

EDIT AGAIN: Just tried my Sig Image idea... doesen't work. :?
Sooo... you're on your own in that area, boy. :mrgreen:

Ultimate skill is SUPPOSED to get you Sonic Golf, but a441 didn't have it finished when 1.08 was released... What a pity... So I made SRB2 Universe unlockable that way. When I make SPMoves 1.09, if there's Sonic Golf in it, I'll need to make SRB2 Universe unlockable some other way... Any ideas? :roll: I know I'll have something unlockable by hidden CTF flags colored to suit their environment... All you'll see is a little brown pole and some discoloration in the wall above it. Fun! :lol:

1? Sonic golf? After beating that does it give you anything? :wink: *JOKES*

2. Multiplayer easter eggs are like the eggs you get in easter mode, but they only spawn in specific maps and it has to be in spmoves and have three players in it so you cant cheat.

EDIT: Golf. Golf. Not gulf.
Yeah, Sonic Gulf would be kinda weird.

*Sonic zooms by numerous tanks and mines in a large desert*
"I made it to their base, Sarge!"
"Good! Now blow their sorry be-hinds to kingdom come!"
"Roger!"
*kaboom*

Zash said:
Multiplayer easter eggs are like the eggs you get in easter mode, but they only spawn in specific maps and it has to be in spmoves and have three players in it so you cant cheat.
Actually, it only has to be a netgame with 2 people in it, as I've figured out how to block splitscreen games from getting them... Well, not in Beta 10, I think... They're much harder to find then easter eggs, though, because I made them blend into the background instead of just using the level number to color them. Of course, when one person finds it, they tell everyone else, so it's better that it's hidden... I'm planning on making multiplayer ctf flag hunting using the same technique (but no CTF levels, of course) What do you think? :?

If you get all the emeralds and beat the game two time you get super sonic... but you need super sonic spriets don't you. :|

Nobody's stupid. :roll:
We just lose track of things now and then.
Oftentimes, I just walk out of my room at random times, then think "Why am I out here?" :|

No, you are very much ALONE today. Btw, you don't need to BEAT the game to be super, you just need all the EMERALDS. Oh yeah. I'm on a SUGAR rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back