1.09 going to be the full game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having problems recently trying to play on this really tiny laptop keyboard that can only press 2 buttons at a time and has no mouse...
I'll tend to hit the Windows button instead of Z, causing the start menu to pop up and block my controls instead of making me go into first person... Then I'll try and hit ` for the console and get F1's help sign instead... Ugh... I've also had problems with the talk key, often ending in my getting hit a bunch of times and saying "///./././..../..//"

Heh, I remember when multi-thok worked, and people would hold down the jump button and say things like "/O///H ///N/O/// I// /LO/S////T M/Y R/IN/G/S//". That was funny.

a441 said:
Heh, I remember when multi-thok worked, and people would hold down the jump button and say things like "/O///H ///N/O/// I// /LO/S////T M/Y R/IN/G/S//". That was funny.

I don't get it >.>;;;

Someone used the / key for jump. He kept holding the key while typing his message, so a bunch of /'s are thrown in.

Left Mouse Button here, combined with Always MouseLook and WASD. E is shoot, Right Mouse Button is spin. It may sound awkward, but it's very easy to use, much easier than the Spacebar being jump and LMB being shoot.

Well, left mouse button here too, except for the fact that my "mouse" is a standard laptop "mouse pad". :| I use first person for gunning down Tails and climbing Knuckles, but not much else. It sucks.

1.09 is not going to be the full SRB2, I hope.
I use P to jump,
O-strafe left
Ü-strafe right
MENU-ring throw
arrow keys, and some other keys.

I use Right click to jump and Space is also Jump W for up S for down A for strafing left D for strafing right C for spin V for Light Dash.
I might of left out some. ^_^'

I use a joystick usually myself. Hard to explain how it works, but basically I use the back button to jump, the button on the far left to throw rings, the next button on the right to spin and the last button to check the scores.

Maybe I should get a picture of it to help the explanation. >>

Ideally I'd wanna play with a game pad with 2 joysticks (One for moving, one for aiming FPS style), At least 4 buttons (jump, shoot, spin, check scores)...but, whatchagonnado? I'll just have to look out for one if I can be bothered. =P

I use:

ALWAYS MOUSELOOK

SPACE = Forward
6 = Strafe Left
7 = Strafe Right
ALT = Backpedal
MOUSE 1 = Ring Throw
MOUSE 2 = Jump
MOUSE 3 = Spin
MOUSE 4 = Mouselook

I know those are the wierdest controls ever, but they work fabulously for me.

My controls are set up this way:

Up = KEYPAD 8 / Up
Down = KEYPAD 5 / Down
Left = Left / KEYPAD 0
Right = Right / KEYPAD Enter
straferight = X / KEYPAD 6
strafeleft = Z / KEYPAD 4
fire = D / Mouse 1
use = A / Mouse 3
jump = S / Mouse 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back