secret place hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMSonic said:
What exactly was the snowbuster anyway? Santa never gave me it. Maybe I've been bad... :cry:
You know what happens when you turn on RINGSLINGER in the console? It was that. Only, all the rings where little Pac-Man dots, and instead of being red when you tossed them, they looked like snowballs. It was amusing.

That, and you could charge them up for a large 10-ring burst that plows through EVERYTHING!!! :twisted:

It DID say you could charge it and there was some funny stuff in the code concerning the Snow Buster and 10 rings... I just shot and held the button down for a few seconds. Lo and behold, the megaman buster charged sound played and I started flashing. Take careful aim and BOOM! A massive snowball slowly shoots along, destroying a line of advancing crawlas, not even destroyed when it hits the wall behind them! It pops eventually, of course.

FMSonic said:
What exactly was the snowbuster anyway? Santa never gave me it. Maybe I've been bad... :cry:

It was in an old demo version. It was taken out a while back...

Hey, wasn't the whole snowbuster thing based somewhat off of Megaman? Dunno where I read that, but eh...

No, of course not, that's definitely not hinted at by the cutscene's playing MMX's "Light Capsule" tune when Santa gives it to you, not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back