Midnight Mountain Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll download... but I want screenies!!
::EDIT:: the level was...short. I could beat it in less than a min. awfully over crowded
I could go very far with out being thrashed by enimies! add a tad lees will ya?
And lastly... where is the token?

Found the token, beat the special stage. The real trick to it was making a jump that was high enough to get over the spikes, but not so high as to hit the ceiling.

The level overall felt a bit flat and bland. Secrets could also be more intuitive. The only way I even knew they were there was because of the black outlines given to certain sectors in OpenGL.

Jazz said:
Found the token, beat the special stage. The real trick to it was making a jump that was high enough to get over the spikes, but not so high as to hit the ceiling.

The level overall felt a bit flat and bland. Secrets could also be more intuitive. The only way I even knew they were there was because of the black outlines given to certain sectors in OpenGL.

Erm... how is it flat?

Flat meaning that most of the platforming consisted of using springs to get from one area to the next. I would have liked to be forced to jump a bit more to get through the level.

I still prefer your other level.
Midnight Mountain is short, and has a tad to many enemies. Also, I would say you should probably spend more time on your levels, finalising the textures, although the custom textures where nice. The layout was also slightly cramped.

It would be nice to see a longer improved version of this level :)

Azure Hawk

Azure Hawk said:
I still prefer your other level.
Midnight Mountain is short, and has a tad to many enemies. Also, I would say you should probably spend more time on your levels, finalising the textures, although the custom textures where nice. The layout was also slightly cramped.

It would be nice to see a longer improved version of this level :)

Azure Hawk

Ok... I'll work on it. And there's not a single custom texture in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back