I can't view the Master Server's site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
I can't look at the web address of the Master Server. I get a "This page cannot be displayed" error. But I can use Listserv to view what servers are on just fine. It's been that way for about 2 days now. I was able to use it fine before, and I never changed my secuirity settings.
Is the website having problems? Or is it just me?

Huh... I just ran AVG, and House Call, and they did not find any viruses. (Though Spybot and Ad-aware found about 5 new things, but they didn't appear to be trojans or worms or anything.)
And I just updated my virus definitions for AVG prior to the scan.
So... What now?

My IP was also on that list, and I couldn`t view the status, but now I can. This thing keeps getting more wierd.

Are you on a local network? Maybe someone else's computer at your house has a worm.

Or it could be that you personally are a malicious hacker, but I hope not.

Logan_GBA has the server logs, he'll be the one who knows exactly what happened that got your IP address banned.

Yes, I'm on a network with my mom and dad's computer.
They have the same virus protection that I have, and it runs daily. My mom says it's a low chance they got a worm, but she says she'll run the virus protection stuff later.
But here's something wierd... I can now view the website again! Did my IP get unbanned? (I'd check, but I don't even know what my IP address is. I need to memorize it someday.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back