Mystic Realm v.4.5 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. So this afternoon I decide to play the Mystic Realm just for fun and since I was using a different computer, my data for Mystic Realm wasn't their so I started out fresh and new. I was also using XSRB2 since I prefer to use XSRB2 when I'm playing these types of level packs (such as Tortured Planet or Chaos Domain). Sometime throughout the playthrough, I decided to do Time Attack and when I got to the Time Attack level select it said that there aren't any levels to play in. Then, once I completed the game with all the chaos emeralds, I had unlocked level select and the only levels that I were able to select was AGZ3, AGZ4, LWZ, and Vulcan Forge Zone. I was a little confused when I saw this. I tested it out on the regular SRB2 and all the levels are selectable.

I don't know if it's because I'm playing the Mystic Realm on XSRB2 or if it is just a simple glitch. I don't know how to fix this and it's not a major problem, I'm just reporting it in. I can still take any suggestions on how to fix this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back