The Official WAD REVIEW TOPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I decided to do my own reviews. I thought this would be something fun, and if this is in the wrong place then if a staff member would please let me know, that would be appreciated. I even take requests! Except I want it to be a REAL wad. I'm not going to review something that is basically a recolor of sonic with a hat on. I'm going to double post here, because I want the guidelines and the first review to have seperate posts.

Today we're going to review EVERYONE'S FAVORITE WAD! That's right. H. M. S.

Name: Hyper Mysterious Shadic
Type: Joke Wad
File: HMS123311VOICE.wad

Control(8/10): HMS is rather easy to control, really, he's quite good for beginners. This section really needs nothing else.

Power(9/10): Not too much of a god mod. Sure, he's strong, but he doesn't have rapid thok or homing thok, now, does he? So he is pretty balanced enough.

Speed(10/10): One of the best parts. It is VERY balanced. He goes extremely fast on straightaways, but slows down lots when you turn, so everything fixes each other.

Sound(10/10): Wow...just....WOW. This is so freaking amazing. I mean, he adds sound effects like 'ZOOSH' and 'BEEW' and 'WOOM' and 'KAKAPOW!' As if that weren't enough, when you turn super, it literally plays the old sonic theme song in a really goofy voice. 'DOO DOO, DO DOO DO! DOO DO DO DO DOO DO!' I almost died laughing...and one time, I was playing with him and livelearn.wad(a wad I made that replaces the super song with live and learn, the best song ever concieved...) and just hearing it topped over 'SUPER DUPER HYPER SONIC TRANSFORMATION POWER BOOM CHASH POW ZOOM BAM WOO'...I almost died.

Overall(9/10): This is possible one of my favorite wads in the whole game, and I can't wait to see if there are any additions or improvements. I'd recommend this to any SRB2 fan.[/u][/url]

First of all don't double post. Secondly HMS isn't everyone's favourite WAD, it was funny for a few minutes, but that's about it. There shouldn't be a character WAD voting contest! Character's take ages to make.
EDIT: This is what the character release topics are for! Talk about the WAD in it's own topic!

camo man said:
EDIT: This is what the character release topics are for! Talk about the WAD in it's own topic!
Very true, and H.M.S. is a recolour, overpowered, too. Do not review wads in a review topic, like Camo said review it in the topic it was released in.

EDIT: This is also not official...

No. You can "review" the WADs in their respective topics as they come up. We do NOT need a cluttered "official review topic" spanning all WADs in existence - it just wouldn't work, as there'd be no particular focus; you'd have WADs coming from every which way, all pretty much unrelated. It'd be a pain to read.

So... no official WAD review topic. Just post opinions in the respective threads like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back