• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My First Succesfull Match Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's My First Succesfull Map! I Used It On A Netgame With MAXSEND 3000 and everybody who joined it loved it. It Will:
Give You All Emeralds ( including master)
After You Get All Emeralds Walk through the fake wall and instantly get 50 rings and automaticly become super.
Opponents Can Barely Run Away
Field Is Covered With Ring Boxes And Armaddagon Shields

One Player Ranked It 7/10 so I feel confident it wil do good.

I will get screenshots up when I get back to my computer with Fraps and Hypersnap

Download link for beta 0.1 Is Here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mtnzok

Please Post Comments and what should be improved

Known Bugs: Redwall may randomly appear, When you enter CTF on it by forcing the map ( against the rules if you don't remember ) only the red teams base will show.

Enjoy!

Going to try it out...

[EDIT] Is it me or is the arena just a small square with lots of super rings and armaggedon shields and the 7 Chaos Emeralds?

It Will:
Give You All Emeralds ( including master) bad
After You Get All Emeralds Walk through the fake wall and instantly get 50 rings and automaticly become super. bad
Opponents Can Barely Run Away bad
Field Is Covered With Ring Boxes And Armaddagon Shields bad

Check the quote.

So.. this is successful, huh?
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=6893
I think that pretty much describes this topic.

Somehow, I have a feeling that guy that rated it 7/10 wasn't being honest. It seems a lot of people here like to sugarcoat things. Either that or they have really, really low standards (what can you expect from Sonic fans?).

The people who tested this was a bunch of n00bs. No Thok Barrier, Too cramped, Too many Armageddon, and way too many rings together. Also, don't put all emeralds in a Match stage! That sucks when everyone can turn super and avoid attacks. And, no nukes. Seriously, look at all the other great maps, like Mystic Realm Match stages in 4.3. None of those had nukes unless they were turned to normal, and someone got the lucky draw.

Most of the people who join on there are n00bs, they wouldn't know a good map if they ate it for all 3 meals a day.

Lightning, you honestly should be shot or something. You stole my work and edited it a tad to call it your own, and now this?! Dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

*twitch*
Are you even f***ing joking?????
Everyone who tested this was a n00b I bet, Super Sonic in a match map sucks, it ruins the point of the fighting cos ya can't get hurt!
If you think this is great, go impale your head on a pole. Cos, from your opinion, that's even GREATER! [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back