What's your favorite MUGEN Characters/Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manic_

What are your favorite MUGEN characters? Mine are:
Sonic, Manic, Nack/Fang, Yoshi, Jin, and MetaKnight. I also like the ones all in this file. (Lol, spread) This has a lot of Sonic characters, which are in the style used in Smash Bros. Showdown. http://www.sendspace.com/file/gyi7fi Yeah.
But anyways >_> This has Big, Amy, Ashura, Bark, Bean, Charmy, 2 Espios, Fang and Super Fang, Knuckles, Manic, Mighty, Ray, Sonia, Sonic, and Tails.

When you say "Yoshi", are you referring to the one with the original sprites? If so, could I have it? It's a bit difficult to find on the internet.

I like the Sonic MUGEN characters too.
There are mugen characters like XP-Tan, 2K-tan, ME-Tan, and other types of OS tans (Don't ask how I got them, I'm an OS-Tan fanboy... o_o), They are featured in a MUGEN game called nijikaku (It's a Japanese MUGEN game, YAY!).
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5306/nijikakuxpand2kvy2.png
Edit: Zomg, I just realized, the power meter looks like numbers on a image messageboard or something

I don't have all that many characters, all things considered, so I guess I'll stick with the tried-and-true Ryu or Akuma.

FoxBlitzz said:
When you say "Yoshi", are you referring to the one with the original sprites? If so, could I have it? It's a bit difficult to find on the internet.
I meant this one:

Shining Gundam, Zero, Z-Akuma, CC Iron Terry, and Another Kung Fu Man. Funny, three of those are robots.

EDIT: Hey, Manic, you know you can use full screen and take of the debug mode info, right? Check the Mugen Infantry forums to find out how.
<Random Admin> OMGZ ADVTISNG!!1111one

EDIT2: Thanks for the characters and stages, though that's technically warehouseing. <Random Admin again> OMGZ WAREZE LOK!11111one

Shu said:
EDIT: Hey, Manic, you know you can use full screen and take of the debug mode info, right? Check the Mugen Infantry forums to find out how.
I know that. I just ran Mugen in Debug mode by accident though.

Ah yes, that Yoshi. That's the one I'm talking about. Personally, I don't like the idea of having to make ten posts on some message board I don't care to join just to get access to the game, which is perhaps the only way I can see that I can get that Yoshi character. Honestly, if you want more people to post on your forums, just wait until you've released something big, so that you can attract more people. All they're trying to do is close their work off to people by making a desperate attempt to force people to post on their forums. That does not seem right to me at all.

Heheh i like:

Ky Kiske, Millia Rage, Kusanagi, D-Yagami, Ahika and Neo-Sonic

But I Only have one part of Neo-Sonic, Parts 2 and 3 are missing.

And Does Robo-Ky been maded yet?

Oh and 1 more, is there a Mugen Tails? (Not From Sonic 3)

I dont have many charicters but I like:

Metal Sonic from King of Mobius mod for mugen
POC-Mario
Boggy B.
Master hand
and Zeeky H Bomb.

I need alot more charicters, if you look Barrysun on youtube, I want the same Link he has but I can never find his charicters

Hey, how do I add characters? I put the file in the folder with it and now I don't know what to do.
P.S. I don't have a regular M.U.G.E.N., I have SSBS.
EDIT: I'm downloading M.U.G.E.N. now.

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Hey, how do I add characters? I put the file in the folder with it and now I don't know what to do.
P.S. I don't have a regular M.U.G.E.N., I have SSBS.
EDIT: I'm downloading M.U.G.E.N. now.
Go to data, and then select.txt. Then scroll down to the spot that says "Insert your characters here" and put (Character here)/(Character here).def <-- It must look like this but, without the parentheses. If you want to add more, press enter and do the same thing.

EDIT: Oh, and here's Yoshi, FB. http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ptrol

Ashura is pretty good actually, why does it have F-Zero music on his stage though?

I found alot of Links to the Link im looking for but none work, its like Link from Zelda II and as I said Barrysun used him alot, if anyone has it it would be a HUGE help

I have some preety rare chars,
evil ken, evil ryu, dragon claw, a working sonic,
a non pallet messed up tails, super sonic(RARE),
saber zero, majin vegeta, broli, metol, and some more.

Files can't be "rare". They ether exist or the don't. Whether they're publicly available is another thing that is yes or no.

And Ashura, where did you find this mod? Also I Rofled when I saw Amy's character select screen sprite. Looks about how I would draw her.

Oh God, now I've seen Amy in game. Aperntly she grew. A lot. It's scarry.

EDIT again: Ah great, the used Archie's bipolar version of Bean. Still, this version reminds me of Tira from Soul Calibur.

Wii, teh edits: I like how they made Ray a black guy. Makes him less of a recolor.

EDITSOFDOOM!!!111one: Nack's stage.... was just wrong. I changed it to random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back