Help with compilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

742mph

My work is never done yet
What compiler do most people use to compile EXE files for source modifications? I made a few edits to SRB2's source code, and I want to test them out, but I can't figure out how to re-compile them. I have an EXE compiler already, but it only compiles individual C++ files, not entire folders. What compiler should I use, and how can I get it to compile the entire modified code instead of just one file?

I'm a bit confused. Which program should I use? Do I need them all? How do I actually do the compiling?

I'm sorry for double posting, but I'm trying to get this topic back to the top so people notice it. Please give me instructions on which programs to download and where to find them.

Thanks. I downloaded TDM-GCC, but I can't get the "required libraries and headers" because there's something odd with the website. Is there anywhere else I can find the headers?

Also, I'm having problems with TDM-GCC and GNU Make. Neither of them have an excecutable, so I can't figure out how to start them up. Does someone know how to open the command line?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back