Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karuno said:
Hi.
I'm the new guy on these forums. I'm a quite shy person, so I might not post as much as most forum users do. I'm 14 years old. I have played Sonic Robo Blast 2 for a couple of days, and I find it to be a good, fun experience. I'm sadded by the Master Server being down, so I hope it can be back up soon! :)
Hey and welcome to the MB

Username: Jacy
Likes: Halo series, Video games, People who make idiots of them selves(Or AFV!XD)
Real Friends: Sis (Sasha), Mike Mihalapoulous, David Horan (AKA. The Psyco who is training me)
SRB2 Friends: R.U.B.I.K., Anyone who goes onto R.U.B.I.K.'s server.
WADs in progress: Master Chief, E-102.

I joined because I wanted to play a game where I could play with other people without annoying my sister.

Sasa said:
Now there are 2 users in the materserver who just like me and one named himself KONDA64, and the second called himself KONDA72.lol

Oh, I remember it - it was on my server and there was 3 Kondas.

And info about me:
I'm 13 years old (born in 9 april 1995), I like netgames and hate singleplayer. I playing only 3 games - SRB2, Skulltag and Quake 3 Arena. I also making addons for SRB2 and Skulltag. When I was 11 I made hack of sonic 1 which included new hard levels, new character and new bugs :D . I live in Ukraine (country), Donetsk (city). Sorry for my grammar, I know English not very good, but I'm the best in English in our school, so Ukrainian people don't know English well.

YO! Ex-newb returning to the netgaming scene!

>_> likely no-one here remembers me since I contributed practically nothing, but whatever, I never came here for the community anyway.

in any case, Aegix Drakan, back for some online Matches, THIS TIME ON HIGH SPEED INTERNET.

:P I have finally ditched my old dial up, and netgames don't lag like mad for me anymore.

Aegix said:
>_> likely no-one here remembers me since I contributed practically nothing, but whatever, I never came here for the community anyway.

Oh yeah, I remember you. Probably only because of your avatar, but meh...

In any case, welcome back.

Blue Warrior said:
Oh yeah, I remember you. Probably only because of your avatar, but meh...

XD Glad to know that somehting about me left an impression. Thanks

Hi, My um name is like codster...

I'm 15 Years old, Male, Live in the middle of the United states of America...

and ur... yeah I found this Game once a year ago but I was never interested in being a part of the forum. but eh I'm bored and most people online are nice. so yeah...

Hi! My name is Ground The Fox.

I'm 12 Years old, Male.

I found SRB2 5 years ago when v 1.08 was created, and I liked the game, except by Superman Sonic, after 3 years, I found the new version and I didn't stop playing, and now I'm waiting the final version

Hi i'm sonic ad

My real name is Jazz (yeah i kno it a unique name)

I like play games and testing out wad and making sprite comics

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Wow...I feel so guilty at the moment...can't they make a junoir message board or something? Or I wouldn't even mind if they banned me for a year then unbanned me.

I don't think you understand... under US Law (the COPPA act), websites are not allowed to collect any information about a child under 13 (username, profile info, etc) without written consent from their parents. It doesn't matter if we'd make another forum... the law would still apply there.

And when you break laws you don't get sued, lol. You get fined or arrested and tried.

Yeah approved by law.

My name is Hero, my real name is Cindy im a 14 year old, im one year younger then Sss.Im a girl who enjoys playing srb2, tho you really dont see that much on there.

I benefit having two sisters that fight with Sss and I dont resort in that manner. Im nice, and very smart. And my little cat Rudy makes me happy when im down.

Nice to meet you. Er, sorry to sound rather stereotypical, but people are most likely going to think you're a boy. Mostly because: There aren't much girls around here, and the name "hero" doesn't seem to scream "GIRL". Maybe a certain type of avatar will help?

Ice said:
Nice to meet you. Er, sorry to sound rather stereotypical, but people are most likely going to think you're a boy. Mostly because: There aren't much girls around here, and the name "hero" doesn't seem to scream "GIRL". Maybe a certain type of avatar will help?

Ok, Ill need to go find one. And the name hero is my .dothack account name*shot*.But il go look for a avatar.

Wow.. I've been here awhile and I don't think that I have even touched this thread.

Anyhoo

I'm Dark Hedgehog (or just Dark)
I'm 15
I've been into srb2 for about 5 years.

And I plan to try to contribute to this community as much as I can.

Hey, everyone.

My name is 99 Pounds of Oats. I just joined the fourms yesterday. I am girl. I like to sprite stuff, art is my thing. I hope to meet everyone here.

99 Pounds of Oats said:
Hey, everyone.

My name is 99 Pounds of Oats. I just joined the fourms yesterday. I am girl. I like to sprite stuff, art is my thing. I hope to meet everyone here.
Welcome to the forums 99 pounds of oats, though i dont know why you put girl in bold but still welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back