I can't create a server

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMF

i create a server to me and my friend enter, but this happened
f1f5da83ee87402ea03e2b4027cdcaba.png

i tried to wait but still this
and yes i see the F.A.Q board in the site anybody know how to fix this

(if someone see a english error, sorry i dont speak english very good i am brazilian)

Sorry for the off-topic, but it's not. Not a noun and certainly not a proper one at that. Rather, a pronoun, and with a completely different reason behind the capitalization.

(that said, yes, do it anyway, it's "I")

That's what "pronoun" is short for, though. PROper NOUN. That's how it works. Prime was just being more formal than you.

If that is even the case, then would "you" "he" or "I" be classified in the same group of words as, for example, "London" "Empire State Building" "Toyota" and "Vincent" if "pronoun" is actually short for "proper noun"?

If that is even the case, then would "you" "he" or "I" be classified in the same group of words as, for example, "London" "Empire State Building" "Toyota" and "Vincent" if "pronoun" is actually short for "proper noun"?

That's what "pronoun" is short for, though. PROper NOUN. That's how it works. Prime was just being more formal than you.

Who knows? I'm terrible with technical word thinking and grouping, but I'm pretty decent at, more or less, every other aspect of English Literature and Language. I'm not saying I'm the only person with any knowledge regarding this subject, but what I am saying is that you shouldn't ask me when talking about this sort of thing.

I know you weren't asking me, but whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back