Problem with connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyJoseph64

Boll Deluxe dev
for some reason my copy of SRB2 can't connect to the master server, even though the master sever address (ms.srb2.org:28900) is correct. It can't be because of my internet, I was able to connect to this before, but now it suddenly stopped working... if there's additional info you need, let me know, and I'll see if I can answer. I don't know what could be causing this, it's up right now...

"My car's broken. Fix it."

We have no idea what your problem is. Is there a specific error message that pops up?

"My car's broken. Fix it."

We have no idea what your problem is. Is there a specific error message that pops up?

1. hi yacker.

2. it just simply says that it's having trouble connecting to the master server. Should I just redownload it?

Edit: 3. yes, I downloaded 2.1.8.

Make sure it's allowed through your firewall.

I DID get a message from windows the first time saying it was blocking srb2. I unblocked it. I'm gonna try a redownload and see if that helps...
Edit: It still doesn't connect. I have nothing.
Edit 2: Wait, do I need to have the upgrade patch of 2.1.7?
Edit 3: no, no, it's still being stubborn...

Last edited:
I once had an issue like this, but didn't really get answers that helped. I resolved it getting an IP to a server you wish to join from here and then using the Launcher or IP joining through the game itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back