Level Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wad isn't a "fan made reskin with a new shoes and shirt." It is more like, I took Sonic's eyes, unconnected them, colored the character black, made the spikes a little longer and higher, made the gloves shine, and added claws, with a cool custom ability. I'm sure that isn't a recolor...

Oh and, when I said "Post RP Levels" I meant in the releases topic.

with a cool custom ability
If the custom ability is actually cool and useful, you could even submit it together with the unedited sprite set of Sonic and it would get accepted. Actually, I'd rather do that than making a recolor to go along with it. Note that I'm talking about SOCced custom abilities here.

Oh and, when I said "Post RP Levels" I meant in the releases topic.
As far as I know, roleplaying levels are not accepted in Releases, because they don't fit any official gametype. I might be wrong here though.

If the custom ability is actually cool and useful, you could even submit it together with the unedited sprite set of Sonic and it would get accepted. Actually, I'd rather do that than making a recolor to go along with it. Note that I'm talking about SOCced custom abilities here.

As far as I know, roleplaying levels are not accepted in Releases, because they don't fit any official gametype. I might be wrong here though.

You mean just Sonic, with the cool custom ability? And that would get accepted? Oh, and about RP and gametype stuff, can I post King of the Hill levels?

You mean just Sonic, with the cool custom ability? And that would get accepted?
If the ability itself is really interesting, yes. You should probably tell us what the ability is before you submit it though, because I can think of examples where the ability on its own would probably not be enough.

Oh, and about RP and gametype stuff, can I post King of the Hill levels?
King of the Hill usually works in Match, so yeah, that's acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back