Some music packs (Sonic 3D Blast, SA1, Sonic 2 Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured these would do well with their own thread rather than simply just linking them in the thread for the Shadow music pack. Got three music packages here, one was semi-requested, one I had laying around anyway, and one I made just for the hell of it. Uploaded them to Sendspace, so get them while you can.

Sonic 3D Blast (Saturn) (14mb) - This one is old. One of my first SRB2 wads, actually (I've fixed it because a couple track names have changed since I made it). Some of the music might sound a bit low quality; sorry about that.

Sonic Adventure 1 (19mb) - Tried to fit the music the best I could.

Sonic 2 Remastered (38mb) - A project me and Cinos are working on (slowly). Not for SRB2 specifically, mind you, but just a general music project. Some of the music in here is WIP, so beware. I substituted Sonic CD's speedshoes since Sonic 2 doesn't have them. Also, there is no credits music. Dunno why it's almost twice the size of the other packs!

(Jeeze, do links have to be so hard to see on this forum? Can't you lighten them up a bit?)

Hey, you actually went for the Saturn's S3DB soundtrack instead of the Genesis'. Good. Now we need a Sonic CD (mixed) soundtrack. I suppose I'd make it myself, because I know which songs are good and which ones are bad.

heh, yeah. there are even two boss themes to use!(the european/japaneese one, and the american one) So you can have different themes for normal SRB2 and MR bosses.

EDIT: oh, and blaze? next time have a RAR uploaded for all of the files combined. Sendspace only lets you DL one at a time without payed membership.

We've all been complaining about hard to see links for a while.. The best you can do is underline them or color them.
I like the Sonic 2 pack. GFZ2 + Hill Top doesn't seem to fit so well, but the rest of it is great. :)

In addition, you sort of butchered the final boss theme. "remastered" is frankly the last thing I would call that. For the most part, all you did with the songs was replace the instruments. I'll call it remastered when you actually add something to the songs.

Prime 2.0 said:
In addition, you sort of butchered the final boss theme. "remastered" is frankly the last thing I would call that. For the most part, all you did with the songs was replace the instruments. I'll call it remastered when you actually add something to the songs.

I appreciate the unwarrented insult, from somebody who seems to be as deaf as Ray Charles was blind.

heh. Sorry if it seemed like an insult. Additional apologies if you really did add new parts to the other songs. Really, I liked the wad, and most of the music involved. I just didn't like the final boss music one.

Re: Some music packs (Sonic 3D Blast, SA1, Sonic 2 Remastere

BlazeHedgehog said:
(Jeeze, do links have to be so hard to see on this forum? Can't you lighten them up a bit?)
I've been saying this for months, actually, but nobody seems to give a crap.

The site says. Sorry the item that you requested is not available.
WTF... :evil:

ARGHH

the forums are annoying for the sole reason, that everytime i try to dl some cool wad its always on sendspace etc...

why not make a small free freewebs site for hosting (like sms does)

you know it makes sense

Re: ARGHH

Phlap said:
the forums are annoying for the sole reason, that everytime i try to dl some cool wad its always on sendspace etc...

why not make a small free freewebs site for hosting (like sms does)

you know it makes sense

There's a bad thing about about using you own webspace. bandwidth limits! Already now, my site is frozen till 8 october. I should do something about. The best thing to do would be to make mirrors AND your main server, so you can promise the downloaders that at least 1 of the download works.

You know, guys, it wouldn't hurt to download XWE, open music.dta in XWE and replace the SRB2 music with your own music. =/

(Well, you need to know how, obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back