I finished Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes! How do you post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mystic

I finished my Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes.wad! (i do hope no one has beaten me to it) How do you post wads on a forum topic?

EDIT:
You stole that from someone else. I KNOW I've seen that before. It was made for an earlier version, but didn't work in newer ones. All you did was port it, if that much. From the Skin data, doesn't look like you succeded.
Also, don't post the same topic three times.
Idiot.

Neo Chaotikal said:
*laughs*

lol, food.

Actually there are 2 Metal Sonic WADs out there, one being well-known by everyone in this topic but you (metalsonic5555) and the other probably known aswell, called Metallix, which doesn't work in any of the recent releases, due to the fact that it has missing animations, bad variables and is ugly. SRB2 Final Demo only accepts pretty WADs *cough*knux.plr*cough*.

That was made 22nd December 2005

you've been here but 6 days...

Yeah, I believe that is the metallix.wad from the 4.x demos.

Don't try to claim that you made a certain wad when you didn't really make it. Conversions are fine if the original maker is okay with it, and if you give them credit for actually making the wad.

Also, DW, just because he tried to pass off this wad as his own doesn't give you the right to flame him. Let the mods handle the problems. Don't try to take things into your own hands. You only end up making our job harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back