Shadow the hedgehog WAD Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What's that level??

srb21103 said:
Dr. Pepper, where can I get the level that looks like there is a road, like in the screenshot of ShadowRE??
Go sift through the map packs in the Mods Section and find out for yourself, you're really missing out on a lot of great WADs ;)
HxK Retro said:
Well considering how you just Complained about the RENET wads in a very childish way unless Dr. P is 100% tolorant to that i really doubt he'll tell what the level is.
If the RE versions of my WADs are being complained about, it's not really a big deal to me, since I and most of everybody else already love the jokes. (AmyRENET eating a sandwich while looking at a ghost is still hilarious to watch while you wait on everyone else in COOP to catch up. :P) Although it would probably offend the users who put their own time and effort into making those jokes for me to include in the RE WADs.

*applauds* Nice one. Ever hear of a saying "there are some things better left unsaid"? Well, that was one of them. But last I checked, they don't ban people for stating they're not even 13. However, can't say as I would know, I'm 18.

Well they should, because I sorta lyed!
It says you have to be at least thirteen because of US Laws to get a SRB2 Forums account. I had to say I was, because I really wanted one. Anyway, I live in Australia, and I'm almost 13. (Come on November 15th....)

Back to topic. Why bother making Shadow his proper colours, instead of leaving him green, so you can change colour easier? EG. if you left him green. Super Shadow could be Yellow.

Keep making a big deal out of it, and they probably will. Otherwise, you have 2 weeks before you're old enough. Wait it out. Don't wish your life away, plenty of people would give anything to be almost 13 again (me being one of them)

Re: 13

srb21103 said:
Well they should, because I sorta lyed!
It says you have to be at least thirteen because of US Laws to get a SRB2 Forums account. I had to say I was, because I really wanted one. Anyway, I live in Australia, and I'm almost 13. (Come on November 15th....)
It's not like the Admins enforce that rule. And it doesn't apply to you since you're not from the US.

Oh, and G'day fellow Australian. :D :D :D

i like the wad so....good job! honestly i couldn't make a wad even if my life was at sake cause i don't have the tools.

I like how shadow is made from your hands. Truly only thing I see different from frame is his eyebrows, the curves in his spikes, and he's smaller. NO offense or anythign but I still like your wad. Think you could make Silver or something? You dont have its only just a thought.

I'll Begin said:
roxas_the_hedgehog said:
Think you could make Silver or something? You dont have its only just a thought.
I think the one CZ64 is currently working on is fine.

Agreed. But if pepper decides to do one (doubt) I guess it would be cool.

I thought that if the spin color is different, why not remove the spinning animation? I like Shadow NG styled so here are the differences that I made. It's not much but I'm bad at editing and wadding.

Spin color is red
Superform is recolored and spin animation is removed
He could ring sling (impression of Chaos Spear)
He is slower but can run on water

http://uploading.com/files/Y1UQPZAL/Shadow.wad.html

[/img]

I think two versions of ShadowRE are enough. We wouldn't even need the second version if everyone was happy with the same super form. >_>

Also, running on water is overpowered in SRB2, and from the looks of your low-resolution screen-shot, it appears you just imported ShadowRENET's super form into ShadowRE.

Dr.Pepper said:
I think two versions of ShadowRE are enough. We wouldn't even need the second version if everyone was happy with the same super form. >_>

Also, running on water is overpowered in SRB2, and from the looks of your low-resolution screen-shot, it appears you just imported ShadowRENET's super form into ShadowRE.

Ok I disabled his run on water ability, http://uploading.com/files/CDGHXGVP/Shadow.wad.html
and here's what I did
and here's ShadowRENET
I didn't know that running on water is overpowered.
Anyway, thanks for telling me how I can improve it (not that anybody is going to download it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back