Grammar and spelling problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonow Hakura said:
That wasn't funny, and why did you post a post subject.

Because it asked? >_>

EDIT: I misunderstood you. I thought you were talking about the topic title.

The Pope

Well I personally thnk he's a great guy. *Mauled*

But seriously, in regards to the thread topic, this probably won't help because:

A) If people looked at announcements and accepted them, there would be a lot less nOObs here.

B) I doubt the average noob will take a thread called "Seriously guys, who freaking taught you english?" to the heart

C) Apostrophe is grammar, grammar is a rule, rules are ignored by most noobs anyway.

Shuffle obviously noticed the extra apostrophe on "guys" in the topic title. Of course that is true because Shuffle has a doctorate in English Literature.

Impossible! from what I hear, Shuffle is 17, and I think It takes about 5 years to get a doctorate, so the only way he could have done that, Is if he had gotten into college when he was 12.

Show me one person who has done that.

And if shuffle did do that, I doubt he would be wasting away his talents at a sonic fangame website.

luis90 said:
Show me one person who has done that.

And if shuffle did do that, I doubt he would be wasting away his talents at a sonic fangame website.
Why must you insist on always being so negative. Listen pal, unless you have already proved that it is impossible and already have evidence then I guess that makes it possible. No? And Shuffle can do whatever he wants with his talents and his life, are you his parents? No.

EDIT: Wow, it already seems you have recieved your punishment, well deserved.

luis90 said:
Impossible! from what I hear, Shuffle is 17, and I think It takes about 5 years to get a doctorate, so the only way he could have done that, Is if he had gotten into college when he was 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back