Jeck Jims' Highpoly MD2s

Pfff, my bad, Jeck's Models by default have you use [Skinname] [skinname.md2] 3.0 0.0, excuse me while I update that on the Flare thread.

For some reason the Shadow model doesn't have any animations when running. It just stands still. All the other animations work fine, but he just stands still when running.

That's because you use it for shadow.wad, which has a skating animation instead of running.
I also tried it with the Shadow wad. Instead of using the md2 it instead just goes back to the sprites when he's skating. Kinda weird seeing it randomly change from 3D to 2D whenever I hit skating speed.

It doesn't play a running animation when used on a normal character, doesn't play the skating animation when used with the Shadow wad either.

EDIT:It also goes back to 2D sprites when Shadow spindashes.

Last edited:
Shadow's skating frames are entirely custom, labelled CSTM; same goes for his spindash, labelled MRSP. Make sure you add the MD2s based on the name of the frames.

Okay, but how exactly?

*Too late, but whatever*
You see the .png file that has the same name of the .md2 model? Well, it has some art on it that makes it look like it has shading and brightening.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Jeck Jack, could you please finish the 3D Model(s) of this MD2 for ALL Badniks?

I already did and used some resources from his part; but if you want him to make them, I recommend you to talk privately with him or even do it yourself.

The transform animations in Super for Sonic, Tails, Blaze in general, Rosy, Metal, and Hinote are broken [Blaze doesn't look like Super Blaze] When Tails does it, I can see the sign post and his ears stearch out and Hinote and Blaze's movements for this are incomplete. Metal and Rosy's are even there. Blaze's icon for sign and moniter are just her own body in both of them. You didn't do the Chaotix in the Highpoly Style nor Dirk and Omega and when I combine them both I can not see Dirk spindashing and Omega has no animation for gliding. As for Mighty animations for Mania Plus, Part 4 of Mania Adventures, go to 2:22 to 2:26. [Mighty has no animation for Wall Jumping].

I have not updated this thread since 01-28-2017. Half the garbage you mentioned did not even exist until after that. I do not plan to update this model pack at all until further notice.

The transform animations in Super for Sonic, Tails, Blaze in general, Rosy, Metal, and Hinote are broken [Blaze doesn't look like Super Blaze] When Tails does it, I can see the sign post and his ears stearch out and Hinote and Blaze's movements for this are incomplete. Metal and Rosy's are even there. Blaze's icon for sign and moniter are just her own body in both of them. You didn't do the Chaotix in the Highpoly Style nor Dirk and Omega and when I combine them both I can not see Dirk spindashing and Omega has no animation for gliding. As for Mighty animations for Mania Plus, Part 4 of Mania Adventures, go to 2:22 to 2:26. [Mighty has no animation for Wall Jumping].

Some of the stuff talked about were about the Saturn Md2s [Omega having no glide animation] There was even a Mania Plus Live stream on the Sonic the Hedgehog channel. Just letting you know [Some of Rouge's animations are the same]. Tails, Sonic , Blaze and Hinote's still exist so yeah...

Last edited:
Some of the stuff talked about were about the Saturn Md2s [Omega having no glide animation] There was even a Mania Plus Live stream on the Sonic the Hedgehog channel. Just letting you know [Some of Rouge's animations are the same]. Tails, Sonic , Blaze and Hinote's still exist so yeah...
I've never seen a Hinote's wad for this version.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

"[Omega having no glide animation] There was even a Mania Plus Live stream on the Sonic the Hedgehog channel." what are you even talking about? It feels like out of context.

I've never seen a Hinote's wad for this version.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

"[Omega having no glide animation] There was even a Mania Plus Live stream on the Sonic the Hedgehog channel." what are you even talking about? It feels like out of context.

What I am saying is that the OFFICAL Sonic the Hedgehog Channel did a livestream and played Sonic Mania Plus. We got to see Mighty and Ray's animations for Run, Jump, Spring, Death, Victory Pose, Hanging, and Spindash.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back