SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame, i've already done a sonic advance rider, i just need to fix a few things with it

Would it be possible to make the riders gain speed before they zoom off?

THis is also my first try with Sonic holding the board. I will update it later.

One error with this is his arm holding the board is disfigured. I need the fix that. Also, I have a question. Can you tell where Sonic and the board are seperate? Other than that, I think this is good :)

(sorry if im bumping this topic)

I think that sprite is really good dark mystic...

now just make running animations of it XP

oh also, If that does get added into the sonic rider character.... someone will have to do something with Soc'ing the sprites that are in the wad... also, making the character not able to jump, and then getting on the board and being able to jump XP...
so... this would be a good idea exept im not sure if it'll work

also, i think we need the Air system in this sonic Riders mod

The Tails Rider sprites are finshed

taila1vt4.png
taila2a8wv9.png
taila3a7gg9.png
taila4a6om3.png
taila5jh7.png

Some one else can do the trick sprites.

(Can some one wad it for me)

I do will Mario and Bouncy latter.

Hmm, pretty good, but he's a bit too close to the edge. Also, when you make Tails Rider, please don't make him spin stupidly like Sonic Rider does. You can edit the lumpnames and have all angles for each frame you know.

Some of you might have expected this, some might have not.

SMSrider download!

Yup, and this time everything except for the board is made by the pure SMS sprites. (wich means its not recolored from the original Sonicrider wad)

SMS' abilities:
A slightly higher accelstart
A brake move for in the air.

SMS' weaknesses:
Lower thrustfactor (Thrustfactor might be the most important value for SRB2riders)
No waterbouncing with spinning anymore.

NOTE: SMSrider is still in beta fase, so some sprites might revert to Sonicrider sprites

SMS, there is no reason to increase the speed of your character... mostly every character is going to be at thier max speed (or same speed) with the Riders soc's that draykon makes

Well you need to sort out the speed character because anyone can get on the rails. What about letting the rail work only if the character can thok so it homes in on the rail due to Sonic Adventure style (There was lightdash avaliable.) but impossible for non thokers to get on..

first, make look like he's standing on it, he looks like he's falling off
second, once you've don'e the first, i'll might wad him for you

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
SMS, there is no reason to increase the speed of your character... mostly every character is going to be at thier max speed (or same speed) with the Riders soc's that draykon makes

I know that the max speed is 36. But I edited the S_SKIN from the real SMS. The speed will default to 36 anyway. I actually only increased his accelstart, wich makes his starting reaction faster. Well, and I gave him a thok of 25 wich should act as a brake.

That's a little pointless.. you could backstep to slow down faster than a thok would slow you down.

Just so you guys know, here's a little update on what you'll need to do for Riders8.

1. I think strafing works now, but I'm not sure, I'll test eventually.
2. You now have to hit full speed to get on your board and start uber-running. Meaning your walking frames should be off the board.

Shuffle said:
That's a little pointless.. you could backstep to slow down faster than a thok would slow you down.

Since you go at speeds of 60 in SRB2-riders, the thok has way more effect. And if you use backstep while doing the brake-thok, then definitly that will slow you down extremely fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back