Need models? Good, I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance we could get Carbonox Armor Ratchet wielding the OmniWrench 12K over Rosy.wad? I feel it would somewhat make sense due to the them both using items (the Piko Piko Hammer or OmniWrench) to whack things and defeat enemies. I have no clue what would be done for the hammer jump though, maybe add clank or something, except that would more than likely break the poly limit.

Last edited:
Any chance we could get Carbonox Armor Ratchet wielding the OmniWrench 12K over Rosy.wad? I feel it would somewhat make sense due to the them both using items (the Piko Piko Hammer or OmniWrench) to whack things and defeat enemies. I have no clue what would be done for the hammer jump though, maybe add clank or something, except that would more than likely break the poly limit.

The poly limit for me is none, I will not let some number tell me I can't get something that I try to do :o. And yeah, there is a chance, but first I have to catch up with all the other models..funny enough one of those models is a ratchet model :p.

What if you make a Doom 64 Guy?
I mean, there are too many Doom Guys but not a single Doom 64 Guy, you could give it the "N64" model "feel" (limited to the certain amount of polygons that the 64 has.)

Could you be able to rig a model for me? Specifically, this Reimu model, made by ISAO? I want to be able to convert a 3D model to sprites for a possible character WAD, and it's not really possible at the moment due to my nonexistent Blender/fragMOTION/etc./etc./etc. abilities. You'll have to download a PMD/PMX editor to view the model in the first place, but it does have the option of converting (exporting) to more common 3D model formats like .x and .obj; I think you know where I'm getting at. I've literally been having headaches and losing sleep trying to find a free program besides Blender to convert 3D models to 2D sprites... all this after you're done with your holiday frolic, of course.

3d model to sprites? Sorry, that takes way too long, and can be annoying at times. I could take it and make it an md2, but I'm quite busy recently.

So you do 3D models and then turn them to playable MD2s?I was asking myself if you could do Giratina and/or Sylveon depending your free time and difficulties (Giratina has 6 legs lel.)
If you can't make them, I'll just take a shiny Giratina to use as avatar then.
Thanks in advice, and don't worry, I can wait the whole year.

With 3d models anything is possible. Such as Jasper the Fox in a dress. But I might be able to do that, just need to find the time.

3d model to sprites? Sorry, that takes way too long, and can be annoying at times. I could take it and make it an md2, but I'm quite busy recently.

Well, I meant that I could do all the 3D model and spriting on my own, I'd just want you to rig that model I suggested so that I can animate it in the first place for a WAD character I might create.

With 3d models anything is possible. Such as Jasper the Fox in a dress. But I might be able to do that, just need to find the time.

Does this mean you've actually put Jasper in a dress? X)
Also for Giratina's legs, there are still PMD sprites with a -kinda weird- walking animation and its origin form with no legs at all.

Anyways, I wish you luck for every model you have to do.

Ah, then yeah that should be quick and easy. So what format do you want the model in?

I suppose we could try Collada (.dae), since that's the format that's successfully importing to Blender at the moment. By the by, are you getting the hang of opening the model with the PMD/PMX editor I suggested earlier? Just want to make sure you get what I'm saying here. I could also private message you if you want a step-by-step on how to export the model.

Last edited:
@lat ofc :p and once I remake the jasper model (because the old one was horrid), I'll gladly do it again.

@katwover alright. Since this request is so simple, you'll get it today.

Edit: sorry, I actually was busy the entire day. Either way, the task is easy, so soon is a good answer for when to receive the model.

Last edited:
I believe jeckjims made md2s of dreamcast knuckles and tails, however I don't remember if they were ported to 2.1 or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back