Official Time Attack Records for 2.0.5+

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the one who should have the title "Faster than Sonic"...

Last edited:
Been trying Sonic's for about 15 minutes now. I find it really hard to get the perfect angle for thokking. Do you mainly use third or first person?

Well, I was [very/hyper/super] bored, and since I don't have any record up on the wiki, I made this:

Knuckles in BMZ in 4.11

Note: If anyone would like to keep reading this, I'd like this record belonging to me, but if anyone can beat it, I won't care....... "SNIFFLE"
XD

EDIT: Oh.... well.... I was unbelievably and incredibly bored, so, I updated my record:

Knuckles in BMZ in 4 seconds

Last edited:
Well, I believe that you'll beat this,TMM, it isn't my last 22.19, but it's:

Knux in GFZ2 in 22.20

I think that we're reaching the maximum time limit of this level, because it was too difficult to me to get 22.20.... So, now, who will make the unbeatable time(since we're getting the maximum time limit)? Or maybe we can be the owners of the same level/time?

EDIT: Just some more times:

Knux in GFZ1 in 17.34

Knux in THZ1 in 42.97
Knux in THZ2 in 37.97

EDIT2: I think I'll record them and upload them to my youtube channel.

EDIT3: And here is it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f0mnEs63UQ

EDIT4: Some more updates:

Knuckles times:

GFZ1 - 17.25
GFZ2 - 22.02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCA-1RiPEU

Last edited:
Geez you guys make me feel like a slowpoke. Especially after i saw Pedroh's improved NAGZ speedrun. I'll never be able to beat a SRB2 time attack record at this rate.

trentdude2 said:
Geez you guys make me feel like a slowpoke. Especially after i saw Pedroh's improved NAGZ speedrun. I'll never be able to beat a SRB2 time attack record at this rate.

And I think that it can be improved by at least 3 sec. =P

I have a quick question relating to the rules:

Can you do circuit maps? And if you can what are the required rules? (Such as the amount of laps and whether the monitors are normal or random.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back