Sonic Adventure Online (Halo CE Server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXEI

B) I am running a dedicated server called Sonic Adventure online.
28bbcw3.jpg

*Signature Ad made by [FC] Sonic, hes helping me with server*
The server uptime will be around 10 am USA time to 7:30 PM, and again at 10 pm to 12. that time is not everyday, depending if im on my pc. Its pretty new, it works fine, except some dumb server error issues of me trying to join lol, but everythings fine.

The player max is 10
Best time of play is around 10 pm (USA) time i would say.
Our Server Statistics:
http://www.game-monitor.com/haloce_GameSer..._FOR_RULES.html
Keep refreshing the server statistics, there a bit messed up.

Why am i doing this?
Well because from watching old developer videos, i never really, and always wanted sonic halo type deathmatch expericence with friends.

I already have four people helping me out with this server. Find out who my clicking my website.
You dont have to join my server, and no one is forcing you right away or in any way, but keep in mind there is a fan that runs a sonic server. I hope to see on there.

The maps we are running are:
Sonic Gulch
Perfect riders beta
GHZ sp
Green hill
Metal harbor beta
Orgin of chaos
chaosillusion beta
talltree beta
mysticruins beta
(you will need these maps to join) They can be downloaded at www.halomaps.org

Gametypes:
Slayer
Team Slayer
King Of the Kill

FAQ
In case of any type of server issues, eg you cant see the server, dont worry, im fixing the error, or if you see the server, and you cannot join, we will try to fix, or if you see players online and you cannot join, please exit halo ce, and start halo ce up again. That is if these errrs or issues do happen. Im sure they wont, but if the do, you now know what to do.
These are just some common errors of running a server, on the same pc as your playing.

You must have Halo pc, and custom edition as well as the following maps to play.

Visit my Website:
www.haseoxth.zoomshare.com
No negative comments please
SonicShadowSig.png

I saw this development on youtube but never look into it, i liked the development on the mod but never tested this out, if i decide to try it out then ill test the server out as well but i most likely wont.

Silent_Snipe said:
I saw this development on youtube but never look into it, i liked the development on the mod but never tested this out, if i decide to try it out then ill test the server out as well but i most likely wont.

It really isn't a very good mod, to be honest...

No negative comments? Ok. You're using a mod that goes against Sonic's own moral that he'd never touch a gun. I suspect the server isn't all that lag-less to be honest. A quick whois on the IP tells me your ISP somewhere down the line is Rogers Cable Communications Inc. and that you're hosting the server from your home. Am I correct? (Even though you said up there it'll only be up when you're on your PC, doesn't mean you actually host it at home, may just mean you can't manage it unless you're on your PC, but hey).

Ok, there, no negative comments.

Oh wait.

And no, I wouldn't have made this post if you hadn't said "No negative comments please".

Um, gee. You're posting this for a community that already has a deathmatch mode, alongside a wealth of custom maps for it. This is, quite possibly, the worst place you could've posted this.

BlueZero4 said:
Um, gee. You're posting this for a community that already has a deathmatch mode, alongside a wealth of custom maps for it. This is, quite possibly, the worst place you could've posted this.
Well it would make sense, i mean srb2 has come along way and is more better than other mods because you can actually edit the game to add custom levels and characters and new ability's.

Well it fit's the theme doesn't it? From FPS, to Sonic game. Trust me, there could have been worse places to post this.

What day is this supposed to be anyways? You should tell what days it would take place...

ALEXEI said:
B) I am running a dedicated server called Sonic Adventure online.
28bbcw3.jpg

*Signature Ad made by [FC] Sonic, hes helping me with server*
The server uptime will be around 10 am USA time to 7:30 PM, and again at 10 pm to 12. that time is not everyday, depending if im on my pc. Its pretty new, it works fine, except some dumb server error issues of me trying to join lol, but everythings fine.

The player max is 10
Best time of play is around 10 pm (USA) time i would say.
Our Server Statistics:
http://www.game-monitor.com/haloce_GameSer..._FOR_RULES.html
Keep refreshing the server statistics, there a bit messed up.

Why am i doing this?
Well because from watching old developer videos, i never really, and always wanted sonic halo type deathmatch expericence with friends.

I already have four people helping me out with this server. Find out who my clicking my website.
You dont have to join my server, and no one is forcing you right away or in any way, but keep in mind there is a fan that runs a sonic server. I hope to see on there.

The maps we are running are:
Sonic Gulch
Perfect riders beta
GHZ sp
Green hill
Metal harbor beta
Orgin of chaos
chaosillusion beta
talltree beta
mysticruins beta
(you will need these maps to join) They can be downloaded at www.halomaps.org

Gametypes:
Slayer
Team Slayer
King Of the Kill

FAQ
In case of any type of server issues, eg you cant see the server, dont worry, im fixing the error, or if you see the server, and you cannot join, we will try to fix, or if you see players online and you cannot join, please exit halo ce, and start halo ce up again. That is if these errrs or issues do happen. Im sure they wont, but if the do, you now know what to do.
These are just some common errors of running a server, on the same pc as your playing.

You must have Halo pc, and custom edition as well as the following maps to play.

Visit my Website:
www.haseoxth.zoomshare.com
No negative comments please
SonicShadowSig.png

THATS FAILTASTIC!

Good mode but, Sonic racing/halo Doesent mix, But I like the Skins, and the Changing of the warthog and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back