Sonic Heroes.

Do you think te sonic heroes game was????

• were lazy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kinda silly

• childish

• not intense enough

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Polls of this nature are generally pointless, especially when the proper answer "A steaming pile of dung" is not amongst the choices.

It was quite good, just a bit short, and all the teams doing the same thing and just tiny differences in techniques, it just got a bit boring after a while.
LONG LIVE SONIC ADVENTURE (2)!!!!

Mystic said:
Why? Polls of this nature are generally pointless, especially when the proper answer "A steaming pile of dung" is not amongst the choices.

Ditto.

I vote "A steaming pile of dung".

NEW RULE: All polls of this sort require at least one '<==3' as an option.

I'm just one stage (Final Rush) away from all A-ranking Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. After all that work, I don't care if the secret GHZ level was drawn with crayons, it will still be worth it.

A pointless post for a pointless thread.

GHZ is not that bad. But no matter what you do, you'll always get a C ranking on that secret level. I even opened it with Action Replay and got an A in it, and nothing happened.

Whats green hill zone like, what charaters do you get to play as in GHZ?
All I need to do is get all the A-ranks then I've betten the game, I've also got to get all the A-ranks in heroes as well. Heroes had a pretty crap multi player mode but it was better than Shadows multi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back