[Open Assets] PAC-MAN 64 Model

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonc

have a night
Wakka Wakka! The yellow ball is here, but in full 3D!
This model was first used for an SSB4 WiiU Mod. Also, the ghosts joins in too! I downloaded the model and did some little modifications. The original mod by Dreamcasterguy can be found on GameBanana, the ghosts models are completely made by myself.

Link for the model: http://sketchfab.com/models/02591bebc3674e38889d150a23673740

Link for mod:
http://gamebanana.com/skins/157361

Link for the SRB2 PAC-MAN wad:
http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=43298

Change Log:
Code:
v0.2 Added _blend for the REPV model (i forget about that model XD)
v0.1: Added _blend texture.
v0.0: Moved to Releases.

SIZES:
Code:
pacman pacman.md2 13.0 0.0
REVP REVP.md2 13.0 0.0
POSS POSS.md2 3.0 0.0
SPOS SPOS.md2 3.0 0.0

Attachments

• srb20015.jpg
    srb20015.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 2,434
  • spos preview.PNG
    spos preview.PNG
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,161
  • srb20019.png
    srb20019.png
    554.9 KB · Views: 1,201
  • pacman_blend.png
    pacman_blend.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 831
  • PAC-MD2.zip
    83.8 KB · Views: 775
Last edited:
Sinny:
Where is the blend?

Im still working in it, in a future ill add the blend.
(i have to install paint.net to do alll the blend.)

Edit:
XlenderTH:
What's happening on that gif?

For some reason, SRB2 says that is a .png, but when i put the image (that also shows the ghosts models) BANG! it's a gif.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Added the _blend.png!

Last edited:
- For some reason, SRB2 says that is a .png, but when i put the image (that also shows the ghosts models) BANG! it's a gif. -
No, it's not a GIF image. It's a PNG image. More specifically, an APNG (animated PNG) image.

Unlike SRB2's software renderer, SRB2's OpenGL renderer is not restricted to 256 (nor less) colours. Therefore, colour detail would be lost if recording gameplay to a 256-colour-limited GIF image. Partially for that reason, SRB2 will record APNGs instead of GIFs when run in OpenGL mode (although I believe that you can also record to APNG if you want to in software mode, but still not to GIF in OpenGL).

However, APNG images are more an "extension" of the PNG image format rather than their completely own format/file-type. While many web browsers support APNGs, Windows' File Explorer and such doesn't and will only display the first image of the APNG.

In other words, you accidentally and unknowingly recorded a short APNG rather than taking a single PNG screenshot.

Last edited:
For now im working in a character for SRB2.
0w0

(Hint: Just as sonic but more easier to draw.)

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

but the launch maybe is in the late 2019, im too lazy :(

ok, cancelled project, not working anymore on him.
(Doodle Sonic in SRB2.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back