She Said Yes! (SRB2: Marriage Edition Release Date Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats SSN. May The New Be The 1.1, Or The 1.09.5, The Grand Final'e, the End Of All That Could Be Official SRB2 Release Builds, The Wedding Build, And May It Be Followed By Unnoficial Builds By The Guild Of Mystic And Shuffle To Add Thine Many Bugfixes. And May He Be Happy In His New Place In Life With A Loving And Caring Family. And All That Sex...

XD

I wish you well.

hey maybe one of the level makers here can make a level that is a marriage topic thats good for this thing? (delete this if you want)
Edit* (someone that is good making levels)

sonicxamy said:
hey maybe one of the level makers here can make a level that is a marriage topic thats good for this thing? (delete this if you want)
Edit* (someone that is good making levels)

And have the RP side of the community get married to their internet girlfriends on it? No thank you.

Cue said:
  • Those who know AJ quite well, this includes STJr as well as some of the more dedicated oldbies such as myself and Spazzo.
  • Those who think they should get on AJ's good side to get stuff.
  • Those who want 1.1 info. >_>
  • The moderation and administration teams.
What about those of us just happy about his marriage? I don't know him well, don't care about just being on his good side, don't currently care very much about 1.1, and I'm not a mod or admin. I'm just happy for him.

Cue's statement is generalization anyways since it is common for most people to do stuff like that. Thank god most people aren't like that.

Sonict said:
Cue's statement is generalization anyways since it is common for most people to do stuff like that.

Exactly, but I'll add it just to shut them up.

Sonict said:
Thank god most people aren't like that.

Thank God indeed.

Cue said:
Sky Ninja said:
I find it rather sad, really, as this topic would not have as many "Congrats!" if the 1.1 release date wasn't here... Many of us still would, but a large portion just wouldn't care...

Believe it or not, there are actually a fair few that would not deem it to be the end of the world if 1.1 was delayed or even didn't come out, although that's probably just my point of view based on my 1.09.4 usage, my usage of SRB2 will probably go up upon release of 1.1, I know it certainly went up when the #srb2fun build came out on the 10th anniversary.

A likely list of people that came here (or will come here) to say congratulations:
  • Those who know AJ quite well, this includes STJr as well as some of the more dedicated oldbies such as myself and Spazzo.
  • Those who think they should get on AJ's good side to get stuff.
  • Those who want 1.1 info. >_>
  • The moderation and administration teams.
  • And just to make certain Ninjas happy, those who are happy for him but don't know him like the first of this list.
And the elusive:
  • Not wanting to look like an asshole by not wishing someone well in regards to their marriage. =P
I haven't been on SRB2 much at all recently, but I have been lurking the boards, as usual.

Congrats! Glad to here you and the Mrs. are happily married. And her name is Amy? I always knew Tails had something for Amy. *bricked.*
Now, you did mention another release... Um, not to be an ignorant dillweed, but where is it?

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Congrats! Glad to here you and the Mrs. are happily married. And her name is Amy? I always knew Tails had something for Amy. *bricked.*
Now, you did mention another release... Um, not to be an ignorant dillweed, but where is it?

They are engaged and will be married in six months. When that happens, we'll be seeing what will might be more or less the final release. STjr has a lot of work ahead of them to get to that stage, however... but everybody's glad to wish SSN well, and I hope that, regardless of motivation, we have properly expressed how happy we are for him.

Congrats, SSN. This came as a surprise, made me make an alt account AGAIN (yes I'm TimberWolf) just to say that. ;D

Hope you have a great time with your wife in May, if you know what I mean.

TW the Dodger said:
Congrats, SSN. This came as a surprise, made me make an alt account AGAIN (yes I'm TimberWolf) just to say that. ;D

Hope you have a great time with your wife in May, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, we're going to Italy! We're going to have a great time, thanks! :)

Post lots of pics SSN! That is, if you're okay with the internet seeing your holy matrimony. :P

Congratulations and all that too. BIG event in life, marriage. I've been chasing it around myself for a nice while, but my last fiance broke up with me. <<;

Aaaanyways, nice to hear about the SRB2 release date. Maybe I can work a new CD release around it. (That is if what the most likely outcome to be actually comes true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back