Loading wad files on Srb2 Kart Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katch

The old Donut guy
I've been recently creating a racing map for Super Srb2 Kart Z. Then I load the wad file and click host game, but when I select the wad I made, the game just crashes. I checked my wad for errors but none were found except the "32 player things". Anyone know how to fix this?

You forgot to place player starts on your map. To do this you go into 'Things' mode and right click to add an object. To change the object, right click it and a 'Edit Thing Selection' screen should pop up. This is where you can change all of the attributes of the thing and select which object you want to place on the level.

You forgot to place player starts on your map. To do this you go into 'Things' mode and right click to add an object. To change the object, right click it and a 'Edit Thing Selection' screen should pop up. This is where you can change all of the attributes of the thing and select which object you want to place on the level.

Now hang on, the "32 player starts" error is just an error to say you haven't got enough player starts. Another error would pop up if there were no player starts at all, saying there's no Player 1 start in the map.

Well, I found the spot that is making the game crash, but I had to use Srb2 2.0.6 to even figure out. I don't know what is wrong with it though.

Well, I found the spot that is making the game crash, but I had to use Srb2 2.0.6 to even figure out. I don't know what is wrong with it though.

Well if you show us a pic of that spot we might be able to help and solve your problem Razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back