So what is "Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg" and where can I find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting into SRB2 Hacking, so I installed Zone Builder.
I get this error "Unable to load the game configuration file "Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg". Error in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Builder\Configurations\Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg" near line 23: Spaces not allowed in key names.".

Of course I looked in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Builder\Configurations\" with no sign of a "Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg".

So in other words...

Help?

That's weird. Zone Builder should have installed that file (and since it's trying to read it, evidently it did). Try reinstalling Zone Builder and see if that fixes it, I guess.

Maybe he has a broken .net framework install? Where the core components that Zone Builder uses to start up is present, but not what it uses to phrase the configuration file.

So this is what I got when I uninstalled and reinstalled...

Unable to load the game configuration file "Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg". Error in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Builder\Configurations\Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg" near line 23: Spaces not allowed in key names.
Unable to load the game configuration file "Srb2TD-10.cfg". Error in file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Zone Builder\Configurations\Srb2TD-10.cfg" near line 25: Spaces not allowed in key names.

That's really odd. Line 23 is a comment and shouldn't be causing any trouble. Can you send me Srb2-21slopeszb.cfg?

Found this page and just found a solution!
Delete this line:
/*********************************************************\
Zone Builder Game Configuration
For Sonic Robo Blast 2 Version 2.1
Contributors (alphabetical):
* Foxboy
* JJames19119
* Kalaron
* Kristos
* MascaraSnake
* Morpheus
* Neo Chaotikal
* Oogaland
* Rob
* Shadow Hog
* ST218
* SRB2-Playah
* SSNTails
* toaster
* Viola
\*********************************************************/
It should be at the beginning
All I could do to fix it
EDIT: Also, make the first // in the first line!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back