• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Naruto Mod Level making Announcement

What do you think about it so far?

• Its So Tight!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No dont like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Naruto Mod Team:
Jman(leader)
roboegg99
Neojames

EDIT: Kakashi is here, you can get it the same place where the Naruto mod is.

The New release is here! Harder Bad guys and bosses. 1 new level (Its not that good, probally good for straight way racing. New Boss Challenges levels. Features Cutscenes.

The File Problem was fixed so seperate files not needed.

And to answer any question about the picture.
Yes, I did made Naruto 100% from scratch on MSPAINT

Download here:
http://www.freewebs.com/jmanx13/pg/indexsrb2.htm

Zabuza the Jounin
ZabuzatheJounin.png

Way to the Bridge
WaytotheBridge.png

Crystal Ice Mirrors
CrystalIceMirrors.png

The Great Naruto Bridge
GreatNarutoBridge.png

Kyubi Naruto
NarWadShot3.png

Has Naruto Music

All rings and special rings are now ninja tools.

Bad guys are now ninja's.

Boss right now is Zabuza.

Looks good, but I suggest that you put the character WAD and the new enemies, rings, etc in separate WAD files that so people can use the character wad without stuff being changed, as those changes would be seen when playing the three main characters.

It's actually is all seperate. There is a exe for it that open each of the wads at once so you wouldn't have to add them one at a time, you can add them one at a time if you want. And how would you even know if they aren't seperate its not even been released yet.

This is cool. Dose he actually do the shadow clone jutsu like on the screen, or is that just a sprite with more than one Naruto? I have a script for that only with srb2JTE :mrgreen: .

nuuuuuuu

SRB2 is ruined by Naruto fanboys! :(

Regardless of it looking fairly good for a newbie, still nuuuuuuu

Re: Naruto Mod

Shuffle said:
Jman said:
Yes, I did made Naruto 100% from scratch on MSPAINT
MSPAINT? That's not exactly something to be proud of..

I only said that because people always asking me, "did you made it from scratch or edit it". So I don't have to answer that question any more.

As long as it's not a recolor I'm fine.
As for "MSpaint god" Not quite. I see little if any shading some of the sprites look a little wonky but yes, this is good for a newbie. Work on those and you'll be good.
MS5555's stamp of semi-approval ~_^

metalsonic5555 said:
As long as it's not a recolor I'm fine.
As for "MSpaint god" Not quite. I see little if any shading some of the sprites look a little wonky but yes, this is good for a newbie. Work on those and you'll be good.
MS5555's stamp of semi-approval ~_^

I never feel like shading, just to much work. This maybe my last wad I'll ever make, well until I can work on my games. Can't do it right now. They will be the best!

Im working on cutscenes from the show and making new levels. you will find the scenes to be very similar to the show.

EDIT: These scenes are exactly off the show, I did not draw them. When I mean similar, I mean the wording.

Bloodylightning
Suspended User
I know this is off topic, but PUH-OWNED!

Anyways, back on topic. Your Naruto sprites look rather good, I like your drawing style very much. If I had much interest in Naruto then I would download this and test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back