• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

eggmannm.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggmanfan

6720_100778723267912_100000073530675_21121_3466519_a.jpg

tell me how you like it

Sugestions welcome

I think I just died a little inside...

1. Needs to be smaller
2. I don't think it's even in the pallet
3. There is already a eggman wad.

Edit: Nope, it's not in the pallet, it's a jpeg. And it needs to be BMP.

You need to refer to the Eggman sprites in srb2.srb for size proportion and other details. What you have now simply isn't going into a wad.

Sadly, this actually made me laugh out loud. The size is way too big, no shading, not fitted into SRB2's palette, .jpg, and overall just horribly drawn.

This couldn't really be improved without starting over from scratch.

Please, no. That Eggman is just appalling. Even if, by some miracle, you could shade it well, it would completely clash with the style of the existing SRB2 sprites.

At least just study the way the best WADs have been made. I've said it before: when making a WAD, DON'T TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS! It takes a lot of hard work and a lot of practice to make something good.

This character WAD clearly isn't going anywhere, and so far, you've demonstrated that you don't have enough experience to make characters or anything. I'd recommend you experiment and you don't publish your stuff until people around you tell you it's actually REALLY good.
Right now, your artwork isn't of a quality good enough to warrant its place here.Sorry, you still have a ways to go with characters, Lock because this isn't going to go anywhere but "this wad is bad/ugly/needs shading/etc".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back