Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Celestia, Luna, and a cupcake.

"Maybe I'll come back later with some bananas. You still haven't decided whether you like them or not."

My avatar is Sonic with a different face from one of Sonic CD's hidden images. I use it because I'm weird.

Fun is infinite with Sega.

I've recently been watching Wakfu, and therefore my avatar changes again because this show is just that god damn amazing.

A level from the cancelled game, "Sonic Xtreme". Hopefully you may know this game if you heard about it a bit, or maybe no.

I am unable to keep the same avatar for any length of time. I just finished Wakfu season 1 and oh my God, Nox. Therefore, Nox is my new avatar until something else amazes me and compells me to change it again.

Pinkamena sees you, so you better start running! (not that it will help you or anything!)

It's a box with a picture of Sonic on it. It represents all the awful things created that are related to Sonic which will one day be put in this box and thrown into to Sun. =D

It is I, the ever mighty gamerman, on a sonic battle card, as I stand dramatically next to the master emerald, awaiting my next opponent with my 5 power and 9 speed.

And what is that program, Knux576? Because I'm kinda done with this avatar that I have.

Check fawfulfan's post on the first page of this site to find a link, then use the gif maker. also, I wanna get a new avatar soon too.

Last edited:
Here it is, my brand new avater. I took this from Google images.

I was too lazy to make animated avatares of my own.

That's a cool new avatar Rocky! I'm almost finished with my new avatar...

EDIT: I've finished it! what do you think?

Last edited:
I think it's awesome! Anyway, I'm waiting to see new people's avatars because I like to see the interests of people through their avatars.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back