• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait

Still waiting...
Please don't kill the wads!
They are better!
STJR should recruit you for their characters!
Oh and by the way while I watch this thread I play Sonic Unleashed... AND YOUR SONIC LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM!!!

Last edited:
GRAVEDIG ALERT!
warningi.gif

You guys do realize Hintoe has a real life outside the Internet and isn't going to spend it all appeasing you with her wads? (even if they are awesome)

You guys do realize Hintoe has a real life outside the Internet and isn't going to spend it all appeasing you with her wads? (even if they are awesome)

Lol... Hintoe. :P

And yeah, there is such a thing as having a life. You do it by- ohwait, I'd hope you'd know by now...

Anyways, I know she'll finish it. Patience is key here.

*compares Hinote's style to Dr. Pepper's while playing Jeopardy Think Music*

Of course Hinote isn't Dr. Pepper!

I'm still alive guys XD and yes what Chisuun said I do have a life outside the Internet :P I'm a busy girl and I haven't forgoten about my S&BK Wad Project. Yes patients is the key :P Plus it takes forever to do one frame for each character..

School is evil..

Edit: I'm not Dr.Pepper :P I'd rather be Sprite or Pepsi.

Last edited:
Their pose on that sprite looks odd. Try doing something that looks more natural, they look like their holding their arms up.

Stop rushing her, you know, unlike you guys she has a life and other major priorities, so mind you.

Some of the people may be rushing her, but you're speaking with a blunt edge when you don't specify who it is that's doing it, inquiring a slight-to-moderate amount of dismay from other people. As you can see, many of us aren't rushing her; in fact, if we rushed her, then that would make her work come out worse than if we let her take her sweet time, which would definitely be more beneficial for us in the long-run. :P

Good t'see you alive and kicking, though, Hinote. ^ ~^

Hey Hinote, that Sir Sonic, Percival and Excaliburn Sonic looks awesome from that screenshots you put on the first page :P

You oh-so definitely need to recreate that super-cutscene in SatBK. It would look so awesome... >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back