• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Making a WADS, want suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are terrible looking sprites. Make it look decent and shade it.

Also, no superform. He isn't a sonic character.

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Well first we'd need to know what he is. The sprite in the link appears to be a stump with an anger problem, so I'd say no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domo_(NHK)#Name

domokun.jpg

i really didnt need your opinion on the sprites, i just wanted to know if he should have a superform.
thanks jellybones.

H Y P E R said:
th_domokun-1.png

Hyper fix.

No, too many teeth.
EDIT 1:But it's still really good! Good job, Hyper!

And i'm to lazy to do that.:)

EDIT 2: I'm no Pixel artist, i'm a paint artist.

TDSunshine said:
No, too many teeth.
EDIT 1:But it's still really good! Good job, Hyper!

And i'm to lazy to do that.:)

EDIT 2: I'm no Pixel artist, i'm a paint artist.
There are people out there who do awesome artwork even with paint...

Keeping in mind that you asked if people would want a superform I suppose that you want people to like your character wad.
However people will not like a character wad that was made without effort. It's not like people will say: "Oh, so it looks crappy, because he was lazy. That's allright." :-P

I highly reccomend that you take some time to redo these sprites.

Japanese children's educational show. It's awesome. He sounds like a wookie. I think that there's a translated version on Nickelodeon, and they have his merchandise everywhere at F.Y.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back