SRB2MFE: Mostly-Fixed Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Dark Red? I figured you'd add that color since you're JTE and all.

JTE doesn't play many (if any) netgames, and never uses his "real" name when/if he does. He doesn't want anybody impersonating him in netgames by copying his signature Dark Red/Knuckles identity, and his name. Right, JTE?

I hope JTE decides to make SRB2JTE, and Not allow bug reports and suggestions.
There are so many things wrong with what you just said. First of all, I think JTE canned SRB2:JTE. Second, what's the use of a mod without suggestions and bug reports?

There are so many things wrong with what you just said. First of all, I think JTE canned SRB2:JTE. Second, what's the use of a mod without suggestions and bug reports?

Well, he hates suggestions, and He hates everyone complaining about incomplete features.

I think he hates more people like you posting in the topic suggesting (hoping) what he should do. Let him do whatever he wants, I guarantee if he puts it out, it's of merit.

Jason, I was playing through CEZ2 and I noticed a large absence of RedXVI...

Why did you take him out? :(

I didn't take RedXVI out either, what are you talking about? He only shows up if you stand in the sector that opens up the emerald door and then make it to him without dying, of course.

if i add wads it says i replaced to many lumps and freezes my PC!!!
its really annoying!

I know what you're Talking about... BROWN DARK BROWN
srb2000475200.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back