Status
Not open for further replies.
We have more bugs!:
1:You must be level 3 to do this!In white Forest...you can pass the Zoom Tube
Y=You(Level 3,Sure!) ^=Rings arrows Z=Zoom Tube Waypoint

Y(2nd) Z
^ ^ ^

Y(1st)
2:In STJR Illusion...Before you get into the NIGHTS part(When you fall in the AE part)You automatically change sky even when you haven't touched the floor of the NIGHTS part.
3:You can get the''Sonic R''unlockable and an Emblem in a netgame.
4:When you go into the''Sonic R''unlockable...You go to STJR illusion and you don't go to Resort Island.

zeldagamer00 said:
Glitch time!
srb20016.png

Happens to me randomly when entering the nights mode at STJR Illusion.
That happened to Flame once. We have no idea what caused it. As far as I can remember, I didn't touch the NiGHTS engine. So for now, if that happens, just restart the level.

For Superusuario's first bug, I think you're trying to say that you don't go on the zoom tube if you're on the far left of the area. I'll try to test it out myself.

The second bug, yeah, I know. It triggers when you enter the NiGHTS area, but you can simply trigger it by touching the edge of the sector.

Third bug, I don't know how and why I'm able to unlock stuff while on netgames. It just happens. But at least you're actually able to unlock stuff. Before, you couldn't. My guess it was because I had that old custom Credits cutscene.

And the fourth bug, I know. Both unlockables were made for the 1.46.2 version, when I didn't change the level rotation. Resort Island used to be MAP17.

Also, the reason why Illusion isn't on MAP16 is because of Red Volcano Zone. I thought that removing soar.dta, the file where it's hidden, would do the trick. After I did it, it crashed the EXE. Well, if you check RVZ with XWE or any other program, you'll see that it's just a big horizontal line. If there's no external levels on MAP16, it would take that horizontal line and stretch the vertices. Since Illusion was a completely different level, there must of been linedef crossovers, and a bunch of other stuff that broke the level.

Well, I can still remove soar.dta, and add those sprites to the main rider file. But all that would do is prevent access to that level. I guess that's better than actually warping to that level. Although it was quite fun to finally fall into the deep pointless water-lava, and be able to get out of it alive.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
For Superusuario's first bug, I think you're trying to say that you don't go on the zoom tube if you're on the far left of the area. I'll try to test it out myself.
Renember...
I said:
You must be level 3 to do this!
Chaos Zero 64 said:
The second bug, yeah, I know. It triggers when you enter the NiGHTS area, but you can simply trigger it by touching the edge of the sector.
My suggetion is to put a passable FOF(Don't ask me how)With the Trigger Linedef Executor(Touch Sector Floor)So...you pass the FOF and you change the sky.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Third bug, I don't know how and why I'm able to unlock stuff while on netgames. It just happens. But at least you're actually able to unlock stuff. Before, you couldn't. My guess it was because I had that old custom Credits cutscene.
Yeah,I think so...
Chaos Zero 64 said:
And the fourth bug, I know. Both unlockables were made for the 1.46.2 version, when I didn't change the level rotation. Resort Island used to be MAP17.
Then...Why didn't you changed the map number in the MAINCFG unlockables?
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Also, the reason why Illusion isn't on MAP16 is because of Red Volcano Zone. I thought that removing soar.dta, the file where it's hidden, would do the trick. After I did it, it crashed the EXE. Well, if you check RVZ with XWE or any other program, you'll see that it's just a big horizontal line. If there's no external levels on MAP16, it would take that horizontal line and stretch the vertices. Since Illusion was a completely different level, there must of been linedef crossovers, and a bunch of other stuff that broke the level.
Wow,You're very intelligent...more intelligent that me.
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well, I can still remove soar.dta, and add those sprites to the main rider file. But all that would do is prevent access to that level. I guess that's better than actually warping to that level. Although it was quite fun to finally fall into the deep pointless water-lava, and be able to get out of it alive.
Hmmmm...That wouldn't be funny to me...

Chaos Zero 64 said:

RVZ1 is saved differently than all other level. Its VERTEXES and SECTORS lump save the numbers as LONGs instead of SHORTs (like in normal levels). When a Wad Editor loads the map it loads the VERTEXES and SECTORS lump as SHORTs which causes all of the data to be read wrong. All of RVZ1 is there the WadEdit just does load it right. Image.

RVZ1's sectors are loaded with P_LoadDBGSectors, normal levels use P_LoadSectors.

RVZ1's vertexes are loaded with P_LoadDBGVertexes, normal levels use P_LoadVertexes.

Disabling the following should make MAP16 be loaded like any other map.
Please note that 0x10 is 16 in hex.
Code:
	if (!modifiedgame && gamemap == 0x10)
	{
		P_LoadDBGVertexes(lastloadedmaplumpnum + ML_VERTEXES);
		P_LoadDBGSectors(lastloadedmaplumpnum + ML_SECTORS);
	}
	else

http://trac.srb2.org/browser/SRB21094/branches/RIDE/src/p_setup.c#L2107

There is much other code that makes RedXVI do what he does like "case 231:" in P_TouchSpecialThing(231 is RedXVI in normal SRB2) and "dbginfo" in player_t which is mostly used for RedXVI stuff, its uses in P_NiGHTSMovement are not RedXVI related. And the "BKLUMP" is only used for RedXVI. And the "FLASHMAP" and "WATERMAP" are used for two of the four messages that RedXVI cechos. The other two are in "debuginfo" at the top of p_inter.c and p_user.c.

LoganA's sig said:
Hacking Srb2 is fun, but hacking to cheat is just not cool nor fun

zeldagamer00 said:
Glitch time!
srb20016.png

Happens to me randomly when entering the nights mode at STJR Illusion.
I was about to post the exact screen, I was tails too, and I couldn't complete 1P ;_;, Oh, also, I like the MK levels/mode

Uh... What is E-10000G? if it is a part of the next gen sonic games (Not for the DS) then I'm clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back