Reporting A User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoko

I tried to report a specific user on the server, but couldn't use the reporting system because the MB does not allow reports of servernames that are blank. And as such, this topic will have to suffice as a means of sharing that a user is trying to attack the game.

http://pastebin.com/fvPLdc5s - The log is NSFW. You are warned.

*Looked at log.txt* OMG, that CrAcK guy is spammer for sure. And he is mostly inapproriate.

Editing: Angel thinks that CrAcK guy is a hacker, because that guy always uses CAPS.

Last edited:
God...I hate those spammers. They are always lagging and trying to crash the servers. Also, I think I know this spammer guy - he always uses diffrent names and was in my server not once...

What I do know is that one of the biggest hackers in SRB2 is a brazzillian guy called HMS something and as soon as he enters the server, he uses other people's names and then he begins to increase the lag until the server dies.

Well, the guy at first was a "normal" dude, like, he was talking brazillian to everyone but he wasn't this hacker that he is now, but at least a year ago he started going beserk that people didn't care about him (Yes, I can understand brazzilian) and then he started doing these things to crash people's servers, but I don't know if that's the same guy that you guys are talking about.

Maybe, rocky. So yeah, HMS tricked Angel telling to her that EternallyAries (maybe you still know him) is enemy.

Editing: If this dude is HMS, usually he says "iam" and "admen" instead of "I am" and "admin".

Okay, so there was a spammer in a netgame and somebody (rightfully) reported him. Why you guys feel the need to go off on unnecessary speculation is beyond me. So I'm just gonna lock the topic and somebody with MS access can deal with the spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back